This video shows Saturday skating at the Evergreen Brickworks in Toronto (there’s a farmers market adjacent to the skating rink):
Live Green Toronto offers tremendous green opportunities for people who live, work, and shop in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada:
- Get your FREE Live Green Toronto Membership Card and join the growing number of shoppers who choose to support green-committed businesses in Toronto. Show your card at participating businesses to receive special offers and discounts. Please click here for info on FREE Live Green Toronto Membership Card.
- Special Offer for Members: 2 for 1 skate rentalsGet 2 for 1 skate rentals at Evergreen’s Skating Rink all winter long! “The Ice Skating Rink is the perfect place to enjoy fresh air, exercise and winter fun-in nature-in the city.”
Skating rink officially opens on December 17.
In keeping with the sustainable design integrated throughout the site, heat from the refrigeration system will warm the Cafe building next door.
Skate Rentals Cost: $5 or Pay-what-you-can. Please note that there are limited sizes and pairs available.
Have old skates you would like to contribute to their library of skates? Bring them down!
Funds from skate rentals support free public skating program and Evergreen’s programs to bring nature back to cities.
Please click here for info on holiday hours and regular hours. The ice rink is open weather permitting.
You can call ahead at 416-596-7670 on the day of your visit for the latest information if you are unsure.
Also, please note that:
- All children under 12 must be supervised
- Skaters 6 years old or younger must wear a CSA approved helmet
- Hockey sticks, pucks, pets, strollers or push carts are not permitted on the ice
Evergreen Brick Works Ice Skating Rink
550 Bayview Ave
Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3X8
You may also like: