The following video presents It’s More Than Just Love:
“Canadians don’t have the right to breathe clean air, drink clean water, or live in healthy communities. In over 100 countries these rights are protected by law, but not in Canada.
It doesn’t need to be this way. Join us and take action now: http://www.davidsuzuki.org/rights”
David Boyd is one of Canada’s leading environmental lawyers, an adjunct professor at Simon Fraser University, formerly the Executive Director of the Sierra Legal Defence Fund (now Ecojustice), and a recent Trudeau Scholar at the Institute for Resources, Environment and Sustainability at the University of British Columbia.
Video Production: Daniel Berish from Plywood Productions“
“What’s more important than the right
to breathe fresh air, drink clean water and eat safe food?”
Join the conversation on your environmental rights!
David Suzuki and the Blue Dot Movement invite you to a discussion on environmental rights in Canada on Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 8 to 9 p.m. EDT* anywhere from the comfort of your own home!
“The Blue Dot movement for environmental rights has exceeded all expectations. More than 100,000 people and 143 municipalities (representing 43 per cent of Canada’s population!) are already on board!
It’s time to celebrate, and take this campaign to the next level: a federal environmental bill of rights.“
There will be a celebration and national town hall on environmental rights.
- You will hear David Suzuki and a panel of guests talk about why securing a federal bill is so crucial, and what we need to do together to win.
- They will honour the hundreds of volunteers who helped them get here,
- Come celebrate two years of successes as well as discuss plans for 2017 and beyond for securing a federal environmental bill of rights by 2018.
Join David Suzuki and the Blue Dot Movement via live web stream.
- For other important info and for them to send you the info to tune in, please RSVP / register at http://bit.ly/2f943Yr
- If you would like to ask panelists a question, please send it in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Time zones for the live stream are as follows: