This is an update to these previous blogs:
- Ninth List of Recalled Products Containing Organic Sprouted Chia Seeds
- “This recall has been issued as part of a foodborne illness outbreak investigation.
- Given that no new cases have occurred since the beginning of July, this outbreak appears to be over and the investigation is now closed.“
- Tenth List of Recalled Products Containing Organic Sprouted Chia Seeds
Additional product info was identified during the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s (CFIA) food safety investigation.
- Advantage Health Matters is recalling Organic Traditions brand Sprouted Flax Seed Powder and Sprouted Chia & Flax Seed Powder from the marketplace due to Salmonella bacteria.
- Consumers should not consume the recalled products described below.
- There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
The other details of this recall are as follows.