This is an update to my previous blog Health Hazard Alert: Certain Formaggio Brand Artisan Wraps Italian Style Meats around Fresh Mozzarella are Recalled.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) made the following modifications to their Food Recall advisory “Health Hazard Alert – Certain Formaggio brand Artisan Wraps Italian Style Meats around Fresh Mozzarella may contain Listeria monocytogenes”:
- “Reference number: 7890” is added to CFIA’s advisory
- “Codes(s) on Product” description was changed to read as follows:
The affected product was sold at Costco stores between February 13, 2013 and March 11, 2013. All BEST BEFORE codes are affected.
You may also want to know:
- Health Hazard Alert: Certain Formaggio Brand Artisan Wraps Italian Style Meats around Fresh Mozzarella are Recalled
- Health Hazard Alert: Certain Murchie’s Lemon Drop Tea + Certain Co-Op Gold Organic Pomegranate White Tea are Recalled
- Health Hazard Alert: Certain ‘The Gourmet Meat Shoppe’ & ‘The Butcher’s Cut’ Brands of Frozen Beef Burgers Recalled
- Health Hazard Update: Fourth List of Recalled Beef Burgers (Certain Cardinal Select Brand Prime Rib)
- Health Hazard Alert-Update: Certain COMPLIMENTS Brand & SENSATIONS Brand Salads & In-Store Prepared Foods with Lettuce are Recalled