Today, Extreme Fitness Richmond club, located at 267 Richmond St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, opens a high-tech FITNESS LAB wherein members and media will “experience and test the latest state-of-the-art fitness machines on the market.”
The FITNESS LAB will include top of the line treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and more from leading brands.
“We brought in the best of the best from each company – but before we decide which ones we will implement in the clubs for 2011 we want to get feedback from our members,” said Extreme Fitness COO, Taso Pappas.
The 2011 state-of-the-art machines include the following high-tech features that make exercises entertaining for you:
- allow you to watch your Tuesday night T.V. show or
- view your own movie library directly from your ipod
- you can listen to a daily talk show in the morning or
- stream continuous music from any radio station online
- you can even race someone from anywhere around the world on a Visio bike
- some of the equipment allows you to monitor your heart rate without touching or strapping anything to your body
- others can change programs at your finger tips so you don’t have to reach for the screen
- and as you get ready to end your workout in the last few minutes of your favorite GLEE episode, some machines will offer a personal fan to help cool you down
Keeping your new year’s resolution to be fit and lean may be extremely entertaining after all!
Extreme Fitness Richmond Club
267 Richmond Street West, Toronto