Albion Hills (Ontario, Canada) OPEN December 26th, 2010 for skiing and snowshoeing.
Enjoy winter this year – go cross country skiing at Albion Hills!
- Situated on 446 hectares (1,200 acres) of beautiful forest within the hills of Caledon
- 26 kilometres of groomed and track-set trails suited to beginner, intermediate and expert level skiers
- Skating technique is available on the Black Trail
- Equipment rentals are available along with waxes and other supplies
- A heated chalet is available and operates a cafe for your convenience
- Tobogganing, snowshoeing and ice skating are also available at Albion Hills
- Discounts are available on ski packages for groups of 20 or more by reservation only
- The chalets at Albion Hills are available for private, after hours use. Please enquire about facility rentals.
To contact Albion Hills Conservation Area, please call 905- 880-0227
To make a reservation please call 416-667-6295 (Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
visit Ski Ontario, or Call (905) 880-4855 /Toll-free 1-800-838-9921
Please click here for complete time schedule and individual rates
(children 15 and under are free WITH FAMILIES)
Albion Hills is located in Caledon at 16500 Highway 50, eight kilometers north of Bolton. Open seven days a week (as conditions permit).