This is an update to my previous blog Smog Alert: Toronto, Halton-Peel & York-Durham July 13, 2012.
The good news is that effective immediately a Smog Advisory has been lifted by the Ministry of the Environment for the following forecast regions:
- City of Toronto
- A Smog Advisory is issued in your region when the AQI is expected to reach 50 in the next 24 hours.
- It can be lifted once the AQI is expected to reach or drops below 50.
Clouds and unsettled weather conditions are resulting in cleaner air in the smog forecast regions listed above.
You may also like:
- Gentec Announces Canadian Distribution of the ION Air Pro™Camera that Crossed Niagara Falls with Nik Wallenda
- Ontario Gives More Funding Support to Elliot Lake’s Economic Recovery After Algo Centre Mall Collapse
- McAfee Alert: One in Every Six Personal Computers – Zero Protection; Canada is 7th Least Protected Country
- You’re Invited: Interactive Aquarium Exhibit (Jun.16-Aug.31) & Animation Workshops-July & August 2012
- TTC 2012: More Popular Routes’ Services-Starts May 6; No Subway Service Between Warden & Kennedy-May 12-13; LRT Update