This is an update to my previous blogs:
The good news is that, effective immediately, a Smog Advisory has been lifted or terminated by the Ministry of the Environment for the following forecast regions:
- City of Hamilton
- City of Toronto
- Parry Sound-Muskoka-Huntsville
- A Smog Advisory is issued in your region when the AQI is expected to reach 50 in the next 24 hours.
- It can be lifted once the AQI is expected to reach or drops below 50.
Increasing cloudiness and unsettled weather are resulting in cleaner air in southern and central Ontario.
You may also like:
- McAfee Alert: One in Every Six Personal Computers – Zero Protection; Canada is 7th Least Protected Country
- Please Petition Conservative MPs to Reject Bill C-38: Canadians’ Well-Being & Environmental Ethics are at Stake!
- TTC 2012: More Popular Routes’ Services-Starts May 6; No Subway Service Between Warden & Kennedy-May 12-13; LRT Update