On location near Seaforth, Ontario, 3M Canada’s manager of business development for the renewable energy division, Arnold Wong, and Darren Cook from Free Breeze, a wind turbine maintenance company, describe renewable energy and outline 3M Canada’s involvement in the wind energy market, as shown here:
World Wildlife Fund Canada (WWF-Canada) is asking for your help to urge your MPP (Member of Provincial Parliament) to keep wind power in Ontario for the following reasons:
- On March 8th, a motion for a moratorium on wind power will be debated in Ontario’s legislature.
- Wind is one of the most environmentally sound forms of energy in the world and is necessary to help solve climate change.
- Now, more than ever, Ontario must continue with its leadership on renewable energy. World Wildlife Fund Canada asks that you challenge, and not support, MPP Lisa Thompson’s motion when debated on March 8th
WWF Canada provides the following literature about wind power for your perusal:
- The Potential Health Impacts of Wind Turbines – Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) of Ontario, 2010
- Renewable Energy: Scientific Research – Ministry of Environment, Government of Ontario
You may also want to know: