Here are great events happening in Toronto this summer.
- Most events are FREE.
This video presents “Pilaros Taste of the Danforth Relives the Past! August 9th-11th, 2013 part 2.”
- Get excited for the 20th anniversary of Pilaros Taste of the Danforth on August 9 – 11, 2013!“
GreekTown on the Danforth BIA (Business Improvement Area)
Pilaros Taste of the Danforth Festival
August 9 – 11
Friday, August 9, 2013 – 6pm-12am
Saturday, August 10, 2013 – 12pm-12am
Sunday, August 11, 2013 – 12pm-8pm
Danforth Avenue, Toronto
- Taste of the Danforth is sponsored by Pilaros.
- As a signature event of Toronto, approximately 1.3 million attendees celebrate the Danforth’s Greek heritage and Canada’s multiculturalism.
- This festival showcases the best of Hellenic food, culture, and music our multicultural city has to offer – from souvlaki to mezes, authentic Greek music to interactive children’s games!
- There are also FREE fun activities, FREE samples, and great prizes along the Danforth.
- Please click here for the daily schedule of fun and family-friendly activities as well as entertainment on their Celebrity Stage, Danforth Show, and Astro Original Greek Yogourt Stage.
- For more info about Taste of the Danforth festival events, please click here.
- Contact info for any general questions or comments:
- Phone: (416) 469-5634
- Fax: (416) 469-8200
- E-mail: email@example.com
Crossroads of the Danforth BIA
Wheels on the Danforth & Fun in the Park, 2013
Saturday, August 10th
Gates open at 11:00am and will close at 11:00pm.
Car Show 11:00am – 5:00pm on the street
Kid’s Zone 11:00am – 5:00pm Oakridge Park
Tuner Car Show 6:30pm – 9:00pm Oakridge Park
Beer Garden 5:00pm – 11:00pm Oakridge Park
Main Stage Entertainment 2:00pm – 11:00pm Oakridge Park