This is an update to these previous blogs:
- Third List of Recalled Castle Cheese Inc.’s Products: Okanagan’s Choice Cheese Brand Shredded Cheese;
- Alert: Signature Cafe, Fresh’n Delicious and Nester’s Own Brand Caesar Salad Products Recalled (second list-part b);
- Health Hazard Alert: Sun Valley and Castle Brand Shredded Cheese Products Recalled (second list-part a); and
- Health Hazard Alert: Certain Okanagan’s Choice Cheese Brand Chipped Parmesan Cheese is Recalled (first list; June 20, 2013).
Additional product information was identified during the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s (CFIA) food safety investigation. This sixth list below includes the following products being recalled because they were made from or contain shredded cheese products that have been recalled by Castle Cheese Inc:
- Industry is recalling Belich’s Market and Creekside Market brands Breakfast Wraps from the marketplace due to possible Listeria contamination.
- Consumers should not consume the recalled products described below.
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||Code(s) on Product||UPC||Additional Info|
|Creekside Market||Breakfast Wrap||250 g||Packed Date up to and including 2014AL01 and Best Before date up to and including 2014AL11||200732 804994||Sold from
Creekside Market, 305-2071, Lake Placid Rd.,
|Belich’s Market||Breakfast Wrap||N/A||Sold from March 10 to 28, 2014||N/A||Sold from
Super Valu, 415 Dollarton Hwy.,
North Vancouver, BC
Regarding Castle Cheese Inc.’s voluntary recall, the details are as follows.