Did you know…?
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Window Covering Safety Council (WCSC) and Health Canada announced a voluntary recall to repair all roll-up blinds and Roman shades. which pose a potential strangulation hazard to young children.
- Canadians may obtain a free retrofit kit for Roman style fabric looped and flat panel shades and roll up blinds online from the WCSC at www.windowcoverings.org (English only) or
- by calling WCSC toll-free phone line at 1-800-506-4636.
- Health Canada: (613) 957-2991 or 1-866 225-070 or by visiting the Health Canada Web site
- contact the Window Covering Safety Council for a free repair kit at (800) 506-4636 anytime or
- visit www.windowcoverings.org
- CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772