This is an update to all previous blogs concerning certain frozen beef products that were manufactured by New Food Classics (1122 International Blvd., Suite 601, Burlington, Ontario, Canada), which are part of an ongoing investigation into E. coli in certain frozen beef products:
- Updated Health Hazard Alert: Certain Ground Beef Products Produced at Establishment 761 are Recalled
- Updated Health Hazard Alert: Certain COUNTRY MORNING Brand Beef Burgers and NO NAME Club Pack Beef Steakettes Recalled
- Health Hazard Alert: Certain COUNTRY MORNING Brand Beef Burgers and NO NAME Club Pack Beef Steakettes Recalled
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) investigation has just reported the following update to provide details of over 135 affected products under various brand names and codes that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7 bacteria:
- Please click here for the list of affected ground beef products sold at retail.
- Please click here for a list of affected ground beef products sold to hotels, restaurants and institutions.
The details regarding retailers’ and distributors’ recall of all affected products from the marketplace are as follows: