There are some enjoyable summer festivals and events in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This video presents “Cabaret”:
- Performed live by vocal stylist, Patricia Nesci, with the Casablanca Orchestra (www.clubcasablanca.ca) at the Barry Zukerman amphitheatre in August 2012.
Summer Entertainment at Toronto’s Barry Zukerman Amphitheatre
July 2 – August 29, 2013
Earl Bales Park, 4169 Bathurst St.
“Tuesday Night Live!” performances from 7 to 8 p.m. are:
- July 2 – Megacity Big Band: an 18-piece jazz orchestra performing big band music of the ’30s and ’40s, as well as modern works in swing style.
- July 9 – The Octokats: new summer jazz band.
- July 16 – Russian Folk Theatre: colourful costumes, Russian folk music and dance.
- July 23 – North York Concert Band: music from pop to light classics, featuring Canadian composers.
- July 30 – Danny’s 11: a nine-piece jazz/swing band with two vocalists.
- August 6 – Cadeo: Spanish guitar and Latin music.
- August 13 – Casablanca Orchestra: Broadway show tunes and great hits from the ’30s to the ’90s.
- August 20 – Shul of Rock: dynamic rock and roll Jewish music.
- August 27 – Danny’s 7: seven-piece jazz/swing band with singers.
Family Fun Summer Festival is on every second Thursday evening, as part of the Family Fun Theatre series, for parents and children to join FREE, family-friendly activities from 5:30 to 7 p.m. or watch stage performances run from 7 to 8 p.m. as follows: