This video presents “Councillor Anthony Perruzza tries an AED (Automated External Defibrillator).”
- Toronto City Councillor for Ward 8, Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Anthony Perruzza- partners with Toronto Paramedics (Toronto EMS) bringing awareness to AEDs & CPR…
- “AEDs are easy to use.”
February is Heart Month, and Toronto paramedics and emergency medical dispatchers are encouraging Toronto residents to help a paramedic save a life.
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) has prepared a series of public service announcements to point out how bystanders can get involved in helping others.
Toronto EMS Paramedics to Host Heart Month Event at City Hall
Thursday, February 27
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. – photo opportunity
Rotunda, Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St. W., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- On the last day of Heart Month, City staff and elected officials, as well as visitors to City Hall, can learn three simple steps to help a paramedic save a life.
- Toronto Emergency Medical Services’ Deputy Chief Frank Hurlehey and paramedics will demonstrate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- They will offer one-on-one, hands-on instruction.