Toronto Road Closures
Malvern Bicycle Race
- Brenyon Way from Sheppard Avenue East to Sewells Road will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 7 to accommodate this event.
- Pape Avenue from Floyd Avenue to Cosburn Avenue will be closed in both directions on Saturday, June 7 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Pape Village Summerfest.
- Broadview Avenue south of Queen Street East to the north side of the public lane will be closed in both directions on Saturday, June 7 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. for this event.
- Lake Shore Boulevard from Strachan Avenue to Windermere Avenue and Windermere Avenue from Lake Shore Boulevard to the Queensway will be closed on Saturday, June 7 from 6 to 10 a.m. to accommodate this event. The Gardiner Expressway is an alternative route.
- Dundas Street from Lansdowne Avenue to Roxton Road will be closed in both directions on Saturday, June 7 from 8 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. for Dundas West Fest. College Street and Queen Street are alternative routes.