The following video presents 2014-2015 toronto new year’s eve:
One of the City of Toronto’s holiday events is the FREE New Year’s Eve celebration at Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen St. W., Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Thursday, December 31.
- Join the celebration and ring in the New Year on December 31, 2015 at Nathan Phillips Square with Toronto’s largest dance and skating party!
- The Festivities begin at 8 pm with a DJ Skating Party featuring DJs MelBoogie and P-Plus atmospheric performers.
- The skating party will continue until 10 pm, alongside a variety of roaming atmospheric performances.
- The Dance Party portion of the evening continues from 10 pm and will go until midnight to the music of DJ P-Plus followed by DJ Starting from Scratch.
- The celebration will end at midnight with a spectacular fireworks display to music.
The City of Toronto encourages visitors to take the TTC to this event.
- This New Year’s Eve, Torontonians can enjoy FREE, safe rides to and from their festivities across the city.
- Toronto Transit Commission is offering complimentary, extended service from 7 p.m. on December 31, 2015, to 7 a.m. on January 1, 2016, including subway service until approximately 4 a.m.
- Due to a fireworks safety zone, there will be road restrictions on local streets surrounding Toronto City Hall/Nathan Phillips Square.
More info about the celebration is provided at http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=970167ef9611a410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD&vgnextchannel=c3e0d08099380410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD .
Also, some of the City of Toronto’s other holiday activities and recreation options are FREE during the holidays.
Enjoy! / Amusez vous bien!
City of Toronto’s holiday activities and recreation options
The City of Toronto invites residents and visitors to take advantage of the City’s many activities, programs and attractions available during the holidays.