The following video presents TO Canada with Love:
““TO Canada with Love” is the City of Toronto’s year-long program of celebrations, commemorations and exhibitions marking Canada’s 150th birthday. The program is Toronto’s cultural love letter to the country, offering a rich tapestry of more than 30 City-produced events taking place across the city throughout 2017.“
The TO Canada with Love program is “Toronto’s cultural love letter to the country, offering a rich tapestry of more than 30 City-produced events taking place across the city throughout 2017.
“The City’s year-long program includes:
- celebrations which include Toronto’s favourite photo contest, “2017 Snap & Share: A Parks, Forestry and Recreation Photo Contest,” with a special TO Canada with Love category,
- Indigenous Arts Festival,
- Canada Days, and
The following video presentsMomenTO Teaser:
“In celebration of Canada 150, MomenTO highlights people, places and events from 1867 to 2017 that are significant to the history of Canada and Toronto. MomenTO engages community partners to present a diverse set of events, exhibits, and installations from May to December of 2017. At the same time, the MomenTO Pop-up Museum takes Canada’s 150th anniversary city-wide, featuring artifacts from the City’s historical collections that help tell remarkable stories from Toronto and Canada’s past.
Dans le cadre des célébrations du Canada 150, MomenTO rend hommage aux groupes, personnalités, emplacements et événements qui ont marqué l’histoire du Canada et de Toronto entre 1867 et 2017. Avec la collaboration de ses partenaires communautaires, MomenTO présentera une variété d’événements, d’expositions et d’installations de mai à décembre 2017. Au même moment, les expositions temporaires de MomenTO amène la fête du 150e anniversaire du Canada partout en ville avec ses collections d’artéfacts qui nous font revivre l’histoire de Toronto et Canada.“
The City of Toronto recently released details of the TO Canada with Love summer program.
City of Toronto announces TO Canada with Love summer program
The City of Toronto released details of the TO Canada with Love summer program today, including plans for MomenTO, The Indigenous Arts Festival and National Aboriginal Day, and Canada Days. TO Canada with Love is the City’s year-long program of celebrations, commemorations and exhibitions marking Canada’s 150th birthday. The full program is available at toronto.ca/canada150.
“The TO Canada with Love program commemorates Canada’s past and celebrates its present and future through music, arts, culture, film and more,” said Mayor John Tory. “This programming illustrates what makes our city and nation so unique. I invite all Torontonians to share in our Canadian pride by attending free and accessible events all summer long.”
“In this momentous Canada 150 year, National Aboriginal Day and Canada Day celebrations will highlight what makes our country so unique, diverse and vibrant,” said Mélanie Joly, Minister of Canadian Heritage. “I invite all people of Toronto to participate in the activities taking place in their community. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to celebrate this important milestone with your family, friends and neighbours.”
“The city will come alive this summer with a wide array of activities that will incite curiosity, joy and pride as we celebrate our roots, our talent and our history,” said Eleanor McMahon, Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport. “Through the Ontario150 program, the Province is proud to support TO Canada with Love and the nearly 1,000 other sesquicentennial-focused initiatives across Ontario, making 2017 a remarkable and memorable year.”
A city-wide program, MomenTO highlights 150 years of Canadian moments through people, places and events that are significant to the history of Canada and Toronto. The program engages Torontonians to contribute to an online MomenTO timeline, and to present a diverse set of events, exhibits and installations. The program kicks off at City Hall with MomenTO Pop-up Museum, MomenTO on the Roof and MomenTO presents Time, during the Doors Open Toronto weekend on May 27 to 28.
MomenTO by Canoe, a partnership with Toronto and Region Conservation, invites the public on August 20 and September 10 to celebrate the natural beauty of two ancient watersheds – the Rouge and the Humber Rivers, while learning about human history of the rivers, stretching back thousands of years.
In August, MomenTO: Canada on Screen in the Park, a partnership with TIFF and Park People, will present a special series of free outdoor film screenings at Toronto parks featuring pre-show activities, guests and films from TIFF’s signature Canada 150 program, Canada on Screen. This summer and into the fall, MomenTO: Toronto’s Heritage of Innovation will present six talks, in partnership with Heritage Toronto, on how Toronto innovations have shaped Canada and the world.
MomenTO is produced by the City of Toronto and funded in part by the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada.
National Aboriginal Day and The Indigenous Arts Festival
The City of Toronto continues its tradition of producing and presenting the largest National Aboriginal Day celebrations in the city with the five-day Indigenous Arts Festival from June 21 to 25 at Fort York National Historic Site. These events acknowledge June is National Aboriginal History Month.
The City is proud to present Juno-Award-winning artists William Prince and Susan Aglukark as part of National Aboriginal Day on June 21. Their performances will be followed by Aboriginal Day Live, an eight-city event and live concert broadcast by Aboriginal People’s Television Network (APTN) featuring notable indigenous artists.
National Aboriginal Day is funded in part by the Government of Canada. Aboriginal Day Live is produced by APTN in partnership with the City of Toronto and with the financial support of the Government of Canada, Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC), Investors Group and TD Bank Group.
The Indigenous Arts Festival celebrates traditional and contemporary music, dance, theatre, literature, storytelling, visual arts, crafts and food created by indigenous artists from across Canada. Highlights of the festival include a free outdoor screening on June 22 of the acclaimed National Film Board musical documentary The Road Forward, evening performances by Crystal Shawanda and Nick Sherman on June 24, and a day performance by Twin Flames and the Red Spirit Singers on June 25.
The Indigenous Arts Festival is presented by TD and produced in partnership with the City of Toronto and the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation with the financial support of the Government of Canada and Tim Hortons.
A city-wide celebration, Canada Days presents more than 130 performances by emerging and established artists from across Canada with international guest artists at four locations across Toronto, including a four-day festival at Nathan Phillips Square from June 30 to July 3, and one-day events at Mel Lastman Square, Humber Bay Park West and Scarborough Civic Centre on July 1.
Canada Days will bring Canada’s rich cultural fabric to life through its diverse mix of music, dance, circus, street arts, fireworks, and food and beverage. Canada Days headliners include Barenaked Ladies, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Ron Sexsmith and the Toronto Symphony Orchestra (TSO) with special guest Rose Cousins, dvsn and Belly at Nathan Phillips Square, as well as Basia Bulat and DakhaBrakha at Humber Bay Park West, Busty and the Bass at Mel Lastman Square and Deen Squad and Horsepowar at Scarborough Civic Centre.
Reaffirmation ceremonies at all four sites on July 1 are planned in partnership with National Sponsor CIBC and the Government of Canada.
Canada Days is produced by the City of Toronto in partnership with the Province of Ontario’s Ontario150 Program and the Government of Canada, and with financial support from National Sponsor, CIBC; Premier Sponsor, Tim Hortons; Official Beer Sponsor, Steam Whistle Brewing; Official Wine Sponsor, Barefoot Wines & Bubbly; Official Beverage Sponsor, Pepsi; Official Volunteer Sponsor, Vistaprint; and Hospitality Partner, Barque.
Details on all TO Canada with Love City-produced events and other Canada 150 programs happening in Toronto, including a special Canada 150 event calendar, are available at toronto.ca/canada150. Toronto events marking Canada’s 150th birthday can be submitted to the calendar at toronto.ca/eventcalendar.
Social media updates on TO Canada with Love events are also available at facebook.com/SpecialEventsTO, Twitter at @SpecialEventsTO and Instagram at @SpecialEventsTO. The event hashtag is #C150TO.
About TO Canada with Love
TO Canada with Love is the City of Toronto’s year-long program of celebrations, commemorations and exhibitions honouring Canada’s 150th birthday. The program is Toronto’s cultural love letter to the country, offering a rich tapestry of more than 30 City-produced events taking place across the city throughout 2017. For more information, visit toronto.ca/canada150.
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. It is a global centre for business, finance, arts and culture and is consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities. In 2017, Toronto will honour Canada’s 150th birthday with “TO Canada with Love,” a year-long program of celebrations, commemorations and exhibitions. For information on non-emergency City services and programs, Toronto residents, businesses and visitors can visit toronto.ca, call 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TorontoComms and on Instagram at
Economic Development and Culture
You may also want to know:
- Know The Glow: 4 Tips To Spot The Golden Reflective Glow In A Child’s Photo And Save His or Her Eyes
- Stratasys 3D Printing & Ambionics Created Lightweight, Body-Powered Hydraulic Prosthetic for Two-Year Old Child: Significant Savings of Cost & Time in Design & Production, and Infants Can Grow Accustomed to Their “Arm” Earlier Compared to Traditional Methods
- Nikon Canada + Alpine Canada: Nikon KeyMission 360 Camera Captures 360° Video to Create an Immersive World in 4K Resolution to Help Visually Impaired Paralympic Skiing Champion See Track Clearly for the First tme
- You’re Invited: Nikon 100th Anniversary’s Second Special Exhibition, “Prototype Cameras — Developers’ Memories” at the Nikon Museum, Tokyo, Japan: No Cost, April 4 – July 1, 2017 FREE Admission
- Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival 2017 in Toronto: “Focus on Canada,” May 1 to 31 (Some events are FREE)
- Nikon Canada Presents “2017 Snap & Share: A Parks, Forestry and Recreation Photo Contest” for Residents of Ontario of All Ages: Submit & Share Your Photos of Toronto Parks, Urban Forests, Ravines & Recreation Facilities, Taken During the Contest Period of May 15 and 11:59 p.m. on July 31
- Ontario’s Training Program Vouchers for Canadian Social Enterprises & Entrepreneurs Who May Apply August 29, 2016 – July 3, 2017; Delivery Organizations Apply before June 13, 2016
- ROM’s “The Family Camera” exhibition examines the connection between migration and family photography: May 6 to October 29, 2017
- Newseum’s Exhibit “Creating Camelot: The Kennedy Photography of Jacques Lowe” in Washington, DC, USA: Sept. 29, 2017 – Jan. 7, 2018
- Intel Security Survey Shows Connected Devices Impacting Canadians’ Relationships & Some Tips for Staying Safe Online
- Unsplash Gains Full-time CEO and Team (Unsplash is hiring)
- Panasonic + Tesla: Tesla’s Solar Glass Tile Roofs Will Incorporate Panasonic’s High-Efficiency Photovoltaic Cells; To Create Over 1,400 Jobs in Buffalo, New York, USA
- Sony is on CDP’s Water A List 2016: Sony is One of 24 Companies Worldwide to be Conferred with the Highest Performance Rank of “A” in Terms of Water Management
- Seven British Columbia Communities Will Get Improved Drinking Water, Better Protection of the Environment & New Recreational Opportunities, Via $39 Million in Canada’s Federal Gas Tax Funds
- Fujifilm’s Anti-Influenza Drug “Avigan Tablet” Will Be Used to Counter the Outbreak of the Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea
- Non-Repayable Ontario Student Grant Starting in 2017-18 Academic Year: Tuition Free for Many Canadian Students in Ontario
- Stratasys 3D Printing + Stratasys’ Flexible, Lightweight Nylon 12 Material: Customized 3D Printed Back Brace Gives Latvian Wheelchair Fencer the Desired Levels of Comfort & Freedom of Movement to Compete at the Rio Paralympic Games 2016
- Sony Achieves Approximately 40% Reduction in Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Fiscal 2011 Through Fiscal 2015, Compared to Fiscal 2000 Levels
- Tech Startup 500px, a Global Online Photography Community, Creating High-Value Jobs in Ontario, Canada in 2016: Ontario’s Agreement with Visual China Group – Worth $14 Million – Will Allow 500px to Expand its Global Operations & Headquarters in Ontario
- McAfee Announces New Status as a Standalone Cybersecurity Company Dedicated to Enabling Technology, People and Organizations to Work Together
- Intel Security’s “McAfee Labs 2017 Threats Predictions Report”: Predictions Include Ransomware, “Dronejackings,” Sophisticated Hardware & Firmware Attacks, Attacks on “Smart Home” IoT Devices
- Intel Security Survey Shows Connected Devices Impacting Canadians’ Relationships & Some Tips for Staying Safe Online
- Intel Security Innovation Alliance Adds New Partners to Provide an Integrated, Connected Security Ecosystem to Defend Against New, Sophisticated Cyberattacks
- Intel Security Reveals Justin Bieber as the Most Dangerous Canadian Celebrity for Generating the Most Dangerous Search Results, Potentially Exposing Consumers to Malware
- Intel Security’s Valentine’s Day Survey, Stats & Tips to Help Keep Consumers Safe While Using Online Dating Apps around Valentine’s Day
- Nikon’s “Show Your Love Some Love” Camapaign: Share Your Personal “Loves” Images Using #NikonLove for Nikon to Curate a Gallery of Inspirational Images Starting March 21, 2016
- GoDaddy’s Flare App Allows Entrepreneurs to Share Business Ideas & Ask for Feedback from Fellow Entrepreneurs, Experts, Potential Customers & Investors, at No Cost
- Sony Imaging PRO Support Programme Will Offer Support & Service (No Membership Fee) for Certain Professional Photographers in the UK in September 2016
- GoDaddy Launched the Professional Web Services in Canada for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses: Services Include Website Building, SEO and Logo Design at a Fraction of a Design Agency Cost
- Stratasys Launched GrabCAD Print, a 3D Printing Software Strategy and Universal Design-to-3D Print Application to Make 3D Printing Easier, More Intuitive and Readily Accessible for Product Designers, Engineers & Students
- Panasonic “Ninja” Robot: “X-GaN” New Generation Power Device + Power Assist Suit: Expected Availability
- Samsung Unveils the First Samsung Safety Truck: To Prevent Road Accidents in Overtaking Situations on Roads in Argentina
- You’re Invited: The Nikon Museum at No Cost Will Open from October 17, 2015 to Showcase and Celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Nikon’s Foundation in 2017 (FREE admission in Tokyo, Japan)
- Ontario (Canada) + India: Trade Agreements Worth Over $240 Million and More Than 150 High-Value Jobs to Be Created in Ontario
- Production Process of Fujifilm in Tilburg, The Netherlands, Operates Completely on Wind Energy as from 1 January 2016 Via Wind Turbines in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Ricoh’s Landmark Milestones for Reducing Climate Change Include a 35.8% Decrease of CO2 Emissions (March 2015) from Year 2000 Levels & Successful Forest Ecosystem Conservation Projects in Partnership with Environmental NGOs and Local Communities
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Open Letter to Canadians: “For the first time in our country’s history – there will be an equal number of women and men around the Cabinet table”
- Environmental Defence Canada: Please Urge Premier Wynne to Tell the National Energy Board That Ontario Rejects the Energy East Pipeline
- Canon U.S.A. + The National Center For Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC): Raised $390,400 for NCMEC & Donated More Than 2,500 Pieces of Digital Photographic & Imaging Technology Equipment to Assist Law Enforcement Agencies
- Samsung Won Several Prestigious Honors at the Cannes Lions 2015: “Look at Me” Interactive Camera App Helps Children with Autism; Smartphone App “Backup Memory” Helps Alzheimer’s Patients Via Photos & Videos
- A Stratasys 3D Printed Model of Five-year-old Mia Gonzalez’s Heart Was Used to Help the Surgical Team to Optimally Visualize a Specific Heart Structure in Order to Perform Mia’s Successful Surgery at Miami’s Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, USA
- Realistic Stratasys 3D Printed Model Guides Surgeons to Successful Treatment of a Patient’s Near-Fatal Brain Aneurysm at Kaleida Health’s Gates Vascular Institute in Buffalo, New York, USA
- Stratasys’ Multi-Color, Multi-Material 3D Printed Models of Patients’ Kidneys Aid Cancer Surgeons in Successfully Treating Patients & Improving Patient Understanding at the University Hospital (CHU) de Bordeaux in France
- Ontario Approved the 22nd and Final Source Water Protection Plan, Covering More Than 450 Municipal Drinking Water Systems for Canadians
- Panasonic + Denver in Colorado, USA: To Make a Smarter, More Sustainable City Service for Denver Residents & Visitors
- Sony Ranked First Among Japanese Companies in Performance & Information Disclosure in Combating Climate Change in the CDP Japan 500 Climate Change Report 2015
- Sony Pledges to #ActOnClimate and Aims for a Zero Environmental Footprint Throughout the Lifecycle of Their Products & Business Activities by 2050
- Ricoh is the Official Partner of the United Nation’s COP21 Climate Conference in Paris-Le Bourget from 30 November to 11 December, 2015
- Ricoh Joins ‘American Business Act on Climate Pledge’ to Reduce the Company’s Total Lifecycle of CO2 Emissions by 30% by 2020 and by 87.5% by 2050 from the 2000 Level
- Canon Develops Multi-Person Tracking Technology for Video Content Analysis Plug-In for Network Cameras: “Big Brother is Watching You” To Inform Marketing & Service About the Pedestrian Numbers, Genders & Ages, Congestion & Crowd Detection: To Be Available in 2016
- Intel Security International Internet of Things Smart Home Survey: Cybersecurity Concerns & Many Consumers Worldwide Share Personal Data for Money + Atlantic Council’s Live Webcast of “Cyber Risk Thursday: Smart Designs for Smart Homes”
- Intel Security’s New Master Password Reset Feature on True Key App: Users Can Now Securely Recover Their Forgotten Master Password Using Their Other Unique Factors (FREE App)
- Intel Security: New Consumer Security Services Include True Key App by Intel Security to Keep Connected Consumers Safe from Online Threats: Available Now (FREE True Key App)
- Data Privacy Day is Today, January 28: Intel Security’s Seven Key Steps for You to Take in Order to Protect Your Privacy Online
- Intel Security’s Phishing Quiz Reveals 97 Per Cent of People Worldwide Cannot Identify Destructive Phishing Emails: “Make it a Rule to Never Click on Links or Attachments in Emails / Texts”
- Intel Security: “The Realities of Cyber Parenting: What Pre-teens and Teens Are Up To Online” Study Reveals Concerns About Online Safety & Privacy
- Canon: Donation of Money to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children in the U.S.A. + More Than 2,200 Pieces of Equipment, Including Digital Cameras to Law Enforcement Agencies in 50 States, Puerto Rico and Guam
- Samsung eMotion Project Helped Provide Emotional Support for Hospitalized Children Via Samsung Gear VR: Virtual Adventure Content was Shot Using 360-degree Cameras
- Ricoh’s “Save the Memory Project”: Returning 90,000 Lost Photos from the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
- MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer & Tissue Engineering: Video Shows Custom Reconstruction of Living Windpipe
- Make Poverty History: Canadians, Please Add Your Voices to the Call for a Federal Anti-Poverty Plan Now
- New “Pronghorn Management Guides” Presents 33 Photos of Pronghorn Conservation in USA, Mexico and Canada
- BioAmber Opens World’s Largest Bio-succinic Acid Manufacturing Facility in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada: Renewable & Greener Alternatives to Petrochemicals That are Derived from Oil, Which Can Be Used in Everyday Products Including Plastics, Food Additives & Personal Care Products
- Ontario Proposes ‘Protecting Condominium Owners Act’ for Canadians: No Surprise Costs for a Newly-built Condo; New Condo Authority; Financial Management Rules; Mandatory Licensing for Managers
- Urgent Petition to Stop the Destruction of an Indonesian Rainforest & Save Orangutans, Tigers, Elephants & Rhinos
- Please Urge European Patent Convention’s States to Close Loopholes That Let Companies Patent Vegetables & Fruits
- Please Petition Walmart to Sign onto Fire Safety Inspection Program Supported by Bangladeshi to Prevent Tragedies
- McAfee: Superstar Soccer Players’ Screensavers and “Skills” Video Downloads are Risky to Search for Online (McAfee’s FREE SiteAdvisor)
- ‘Gemini’ Chaise with Stratasys 3D Printed Acoustic Skin is Acquired by San Francisco Museum of Modern Art Which Will Open on May 14, 2016: Museum Admission at No Cost in Perpetuity for All Visitors 18 and Younger (Starting on May 14, 2016)
- Fujifilm Pro Rental Service for Enthusiast & Professional Photographers: Experience a Fujifilm X-Series Camera, Lens or Kit for a Limited Time Anywhere in the U.S.A
- Nova Scotian Photographers Age 50 or Older: Exhibit Your Work in the Seniors’ Art and Photo Gallery in Halifax
- You’re Invited: Camera Obscura at The Photographers’ Gallery (FREE admission in London, UK)
- Nikon: Updated “NIKKOR & ACC” App: Now Available to Download for iPad (Version 1.1.0) / Android Tablet (Version 1.0.1) at No Cost (FREE App)
- Sony’s Touchless Shutter App Ver. 1.00 Available at No Cost for Several Sony Camera Models: Eliminate Camera Shake (FREE App)
- Intel® Security Battery Optimizer 2.0 (29 October 2015): Updated App for Android Smartphones & Tablets is Available at No Cost: To Extend Battery Life, Speed Up Your Device by Cleaning Up Memory & Storage, and Monitor Your Mobile Data Usage (FREE App)
- Stratasys’ New Recycling Program of 3D Printing Material Canisters & Cartridges for North American Customers Starts Today: Waste Disposal at No Charge (FREE disposal & recycling program)
- Samsung’s Software Development Kit (SDK) is Released: Third-party Developers are Invited to Help Build Next Samsung Wearable Prior to the Product Launch
- New Panasonic-Created Cloud Service Toolkit (CST) to Power IoT Infrastructure: CST is Available Royalty-Free for Qualifying Open-Source Projects or Paid License for Commercial Use
- Panasonic Will Share Intellectual Property to Speed Development of Internet of Things (IoT) Software & Services (Panasonic formally pledges to provide royalty-FREE access to software, patents and experience from its product ecosystem)
- Google Earth Pro is Now Available at No Cost: Interactive Imagery of Google Earth With Professional Tools for Business or Personal Use(FREE)
- Google Maps: New Street View App for Android and iOS: For the First Time You Can Tour Immersive 360-degree Imagery & Instantly Contribute Your Own to Google Maps
- Panasonic: New “NEYMAR JR. CRAZY SKILLS” Interactive Webpage at No Cost: True-to-life 3D Images of Neymar Jr.’s Superb Skills Can Be Viewed and Shared on Smartphones or Computers (FREE)
- Leica: M Magazine App is Available at No Cost & M Magazine No. 2 is Also Available: Dedicated to M Photography Via the Leica M Camera, Presenting Pictures Taken by Renowned Photographers (FREE M Magazine App)
- UrtheCast’s High-Resolution Camera on the ISS Captured & Released the World’s First Full-Color HD Videos of London, Boston and Barcelona from Space (UrtheCast Corp., the Earth Observation (EO) company, aims to open the world to anyone with an internet connection: FREE)
- Photography Copyright Kit (FREE)
- Samsung Canada + National Hockey League: Samsung Smartphones Offer Enhanced Personalization within Official NHL App, Exclusive Access to Branded ‘Inside the NHL Situation Room’ Videos & More
- Fujifilm: New ‘Pro Rental Service’ for Enthusiast & Professional Photographers and ‘Professional Repair Rental Program’ in USA: Effective March 16, 2015
- “NIKON IMAGE SPACE” is Now a Renewed Online Image Sharing & Storage Service at No Cost: Open to Anyone Who Enjoys Taking Photos or Recording Movies (FREE; New functions include receiving applause from those with whom images are shared.)
- Nikon Canada Invites Canadian Residents to Nikon Image Space: An Online Service for Sharing Photos or Recording Memories (FREE online service for all Canadian residents to share & record images: FREE two GB of storage for everyone and Nikon camera owners get an extra FREE 18 GB of storage.)
- Fujifilm Camera Remote App (Updated: Sep. 24, 2015 Version: 1.2.0): Now Compatible With iOS9 for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Users (FREE app)
- Canon PERSTEXT – New Version iOS App: To Design Your Photos with Text in Perspective + 12 New Filters + Enhanced Text Editing Functions: Now Available at No Cost (FREE)
- Canon’s Cloud-based Image Management Service, irista: No Cost for Up to 15GB + New Updates are Now Live (FREE 15GB of cloud storage space with full irista functionality)
- Canon Europe Acquires Lifecake – Baby Photo Timeline: A Photo-sharing App for Families to Create Photo & Video Timelines (Lifecake is available FREE for iPhone, iPad and Android)
- Canon Releases English-version PERSTEXT App for iOS for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch @ No Cost: Photo Editing to Insert Text with a Sense of Perspective to Saved Photos
- You’re Invited to the New Leica Fotopark: A Photo Platform for Passionate Photographers to Discover, Exchange, Organise, Create [Registration on www.leica-fotopark is FREE, as is the use of the platform for data volumes of up to ten gigabytes (GB)]
- You’re Invited: Download Leica Fotografie International App for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android
- Nikon’s New Download Center for Nikon Digital Cameras & Related Products: Offers Software & Manuals in 43 Languages
- Nikon: New NIKKOR Motion Gallery Series Features Short Films as New Possibilities of Video Imaging Through NIKKOR Lenses & Nikon Cameras
- Olympus: New Underwater Photo Gallery Showcases “The Beauty Below”: Fascinating Photographs of Underwater Wonders in Vivid Colours with Exquisite Details
- Sony Alpha Cameras: New “α Universe” Community Website to Engage, Empower and Inspire Photo & Video Enthusiasts
- Sony’s Global Imaging Ambassadors’ #FutureofCities: You’re Invited to Share Photos from Your Changing Cities
- Sony Imaging PRO Support at No Charge for Certain Professional Photographers Using α Camera Equipment in Germany: Effective Apr.1, 2015: Submit Applications Now
- National Gallery of Canada and Imperial War Museums Ask You to Share Online Family Photos of World War 1
- Panasonic’s Medical Delivery Robot “HOSPI” in the “Center for Advanced Medical Robotics” in Thailand
- Ontario Will Provide Funding for Repairs & Upgrades of Rural Health Hubs, Hospitals and Children’s Centres, Starting in 2016
- Put Food in the Budget: Please Urge Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne to Raise Social Assistance Rates Now!
- Please Urge Ontario Political Leaders to Keep Their Promise to End Poverty in Ontario by Taking Decisive Action
- Please Urge Premier Wynne to Increase Ontario Works’ Base Rate by $100 a Month & Not Cut the Special Diet Allowance
- C.A.P.I.C’s Victory: Canadian Photographers Officially Own the Copyright to All of Their Work Effective Nov.7, 2012