Tom Pearson, Chairman of Poverty Action for Change Coalition (PACC), did a dynamic “disRespect Radio” interview which aired on 93.3 FM CFMU Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, on September 9th, 2010. Geoff Langhorne was the Host and Producer of the “disRespect Radio” show. In this informative disRespect show, Tom commented about the struggles of Canadians and children with poverty, disability and/or disrespect in Ontario.
Tom Pearson said, “Circumstances happen with people in life….We need to assist people. Let them know that they’re welcome and they’re contributing members of society. We still love them! Stop treating people with such disrespect!”
Here are the instructions to access this archived CFMU 93.3 disRespect Radio interview:
- Click here http://radio4all.net/ .
- Type the word “disrespect” in the search box near top right side of this home page.
- Press ‘Enter’.
- Scroll down and you will find that the first disRespect Radio program at the top of the list is “disRespect -Tom Pearson of Poverty Action Coalition Advocates for Diet Supplement Now”.
- Click on this program title.
- Scroll down near the bottom, under the heading “Version 1”, click on “Podcast”.
- Then at the bottom, under the heading “Media files”, click on “1763-1-disRTomPearson59m04s.mp3“. (Please wait about 3 seconds in order to get the podcast.)
- After the show’s introductory music and preamble (about 1 minute), you will hear Tom Pearson’s disRespect Radio interview.
PACC (Poverty Action For Change Coalition)
21 Dunlop St. Suite
200 Richmond Hill, ON,
Toll Free: 1-888-365-5226
Media only call: 289-221-0928
You may also like: