Official Opening Ceremony
Wednesday, August 29
10 a.m. to Noon: Remarks at 10:30 a.m.
New Playground Equipment
100 Golfwood Heights
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Join Councillor Doug Ford (Ward 2 Etobicoke North) and City of Toronto staff to celebrate a new playground equipment in Fairhaven Park with a ribbon-cutting ceremony:
- Please click here to view the new Fairhaven Park Conceptual Playground Design and 3-D Rendering of Playground Equipment
The 3.2-hectare Fairhaven Park has new playground equipment which consists of:
- a junior playground apparatus (structure)
- a senior playground apparatus (structure)
- two spin seats
- a seesaw
- accessible swings
- accessibility for children of all ages and abilities
City of Toronto Contact Info:
Phone within Toronto city limits: 311
Phone outside city limits: 416-392-CITY (2489)
(can be used within Toronto if you can’t reach 311)
TTY customers: 416-338-0TTY (0889)
If your matter is urgent, please call them. They are open 24/7.
Always call 911 for emergencies.
August 27, 2012
City of Toronto to open new playground equipment at Fairhaven Park
Councillor Doug Ford (Ward 2 Etobicoke North) and City of Toronto staff will join members of the community to celebrate a new playground structure in Fairhaven Park with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Date: Wednesday, August 29
Time: 10 a.m. to noon; remarks at 10:30 a.m.
Location: Fairhaven Park, 100 Golfwood Heights
The 3.2-hectare park has a junior and senior playground apparatus, two spin seats, a seesaw and an accessible swing. The new play space is accessible for children of all ages and abilities.
Toronto is Canada’s largest city and sixth largest government, and home to a diverse population of about 2.7 million people. Toronto’s government is dedicated to delivering customer service excellence, creating a transparent and accountable government, reducing the size and cost of government and building a transportation city. For information on non-emergency City services and programs, Toronto residents, businesses and visitors can dial 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You may also like:
- You’re Invited: Interactive Aquarium Exhibit (Jun.16-Aug.31) & Animation Workshops-July & August 2012
- For a Free Pass to an Environmental Film Festival, Provide a Spare Room to a Visiting Filmmaker Oct.10-14, 2012
- Toronto-Chicago Business Mission: U.S. Ambassador to Canada Will Address Business Leaders Sept.19, 2012
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians
- Mayor Ford’s Business Mission: September 2012 Renewal of 1991 Chicago-Toronto Partner City Agreement
- Gentec Announces Canadian Distribution of the ION Air Pro™Camera that Crossed Niagara Falls with Nik Wallenda
- Ontario Gives More Funding Support to Elliot Lake’s Economic Recovery After Algo Centre Mall Collapse
- McAfee Alert: One in Every Six Personal Computers – Zero Protection; Canada is 7th Least Protected Country