This video presents “Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road hockey Challenge 2013 and Elvis.”
- Highlights 2013 Newmarket Mitsubishi Friendly Neighbourhood Roadhockey Challenge in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.
“Join us on Fri. March 14 for the OPENING FACEOFF PARTY at Big Daddy’s, 446 Davis Dr. Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, featuring The Yappers, Clean Fill Wanted and Krhyme Syndicate! $5 cover.”
Doors open 8pm
Proceeds go to the Mike Thorhnhill Award!
Headliners, reggae rooted
“The Yappers”. http://tpetalent.blogspot.ca/2013/09/the-yappers-ska-reggae-rock-country.html
2014 Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road Hockey Challenge
– FREE Entry –
Sat., March 15, 2014
10am – 5pm
395 Mulock Drive, Town of Newmarket offices and parking lot, Ontario, Canada
Contact: Tom Pearson 289-221-0928
Have you formed your team yet? Challenged someone?
The 10th Annual Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road Hockey Challenge, Ontario’s longest running ball hockey event, to be held this year at 395 Mulock Drive Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, at the town office building and parking lot.
Be a Leader! Form a team and you could win a $ Award – The Mike Thornhill Friendship Award.
“Hey You(th)! Form a road hockey team for the 2014 March Break Sat Mar 15 Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road Hockey Challenge and you could win a cash Mike Thornhill Award! or just come out and play! No cost for entry.
- Challenge a team prior to form /play to increase your award chances as it goes to a pro-active community and schoolyard leader..like she or he who forms the team!
- Teams representing streets,neighbourhoods, churches,companies,schools,clubs and mixed gendered teams welcome.
- The Mike Thornhill Friendship Award is awarded in memory of a Newmarket youth killed by violence outside a donut shop several years back. No cost!
Here are some highlights.
- Youth tourney – 13 – 18 yrs as of Dec 31 2013
- NEW – Novices 7 – 12 yrs challenge.
- Toddlers / parents
- Also…ALL AGES PICK-UP GAMES – for anyone to play
- Free Entry, hot chocolate and nourishment will be available as well for team participants
- Hot food and beverages also available to the public
- Indoor open stage
- Cars by Highway 11 Cruisers Car Club!
Tourney teams / players check-in at Newmarket Town Hall on Sat., March 15, by 10:00 am.
- Youths may pre-sign up to ensure team entry or to be placed on a team by emailing their (team) name, contact name / team organizer and phone number to email@example.com or players can show up the day of the event before 10:30AM on Sat. March 15 to register.“
- For more info or to volunteer, call 289-221-0928.
Good Luck! Enjoy!
You may also want to know:
- Urgent Petition to Stop the Destruction of an Indonesian Rainforest & Save Orangutans, Tigers, Elephants & Rhinos
- Please Urge European Patent Convention’s States to Close Loopholes That Let Companies Patent Vegetables & Fruits
- Please Petition Walmart to Sign onto Fire Safety Inspection Program Supported by Bangladeshi to Prevent Tragedies
- Please Stop Line 9 – Oil Spills in Toronto: Community Forums – Apr.7-8 & Telephone Town Hall Meeting – Apr.9, 2013
- Photography Copyright Kit (FREE)
- Canadian Photographer Erin Riley’s Exhibition: Virtue Street (FREE: January 14, 2014 at 6.30 P.M. to March 8, 2014)
- Sony PROduction Awards 2014 Now Opened For Entries (Jan.23-Mar.10, 2014)
- 2014 Photocrati Fund Competition: Apply Before April 18, 2014 at 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time (USA)
- You’re Invited: Download Leica Fotografie International App for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android
- Leica Camera + Red Bull Illume:Action Sports Photography Exhibition Tour & Kickoff Party-Nov.14, 2013 (FREE admission.)
- Life on the Grid Exhibit: 100 Years of Toronto Street Photography (Exhibit continues to May 2014 from Monday to Friday; Exhibit on Saturdays: from October 19, 2013 – April 12, 2014)
- Put Food in the Budget: Please Urge Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne to Raise Social Assistance Rates Now!
- 20 Key Accomplishments to Protect the Health and Safety of Canadians: Health Canada’s Review of 2013
- Feeling Congested? Meetings; Dufferin St.Bridge Closed to Vehicles From Jun.12; Avenue Rd Work Jun.10-Sept.15, 2013
- Please Urge Ontario Political Leaders to Keep Their Promise to End Poverty in Ontario by Taking Decisive Action
- Please Urge Premier Wynne to Increase Ontario Works’ Base Rate by $100 a Month & Not Cut the Special Diet Allowance
- TTC: Certain Transit Passes are Eligible for a Tax Credit + Partial Closure of Bloor-Danforth Subway Feb.9-10, 2013
- C.A.P.I.C’s Victory: Canadian Photographers Officially Own the Copyright to All of Their Work Effective Nov.7, 2012
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians