It’s About Time! Action on Climate Change through Electoral Reform
Panel discussion co-sponsored by Canadian Electoral Alliance and JustEarth.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Doors Open at 6:45pm; Event Starts at 7pm Sharp
Ralph Thornton Community Centre, 2nd Floor Auditorium
765 Queen St. E., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto Councillor Adam Vaughan will moderate this Town Hall meeting to discuss the impact of electoral reforms on environmental policy.
- Speakers will discuss how electoral reform can help get action on climate change.
You may also want to know:
- Ontario Campaign 2000’s Report Card on Child and Family Poverty: Your Input is Needed by Nov.12, 2013
- Urgent Petition to Stop the Destruction of an Indonesian Rainforest & Save Orangutans, Tigers, Elephants & Rhinos
- Please Urge European Patent Convention’s States to Close Loopholes That Let Companies Patent Vegetables & Fruits
- Please Petition Walmart to Sign onto Fire Safety Inspection Program Supported by Bangladeshi to Prevent Tragedies
- Please Stop Line 9 – Oil Spills in Toronto: Community Forums – Apr.7-8 & Telephone Town Hall Meeting – Apr.9, 2013
- Photography Copyright Kit (FREE)
- Leica Camera + Red Bull Illume:Action Sports Photography Exhibition Tour & Kickoff Party-Nov.14, 2013 (FREE admission.)
- Retrospective of Harry Benson’s photographs on display at Toronto’s Liss Gallery until Dec. 16 (FREE admission)
- Energy Apps for Ontario Challenge: Win $50000 for Best Apps Using Electricity Data from Smart Meters (Oct. 1, 2013 to Jan. 7, 2014)
- “Still Waters Forget / Les eaux calmes oublient”: Photography Exhibition (October 9 – December 20, 2013)
- Life on the Grid Exhibit: 100 Years of Toronto Street Photography (Exhibit continues to May 2014 from Monday to Friday; Exhibit on Saturdays: from October 19, 2013 – April 12, 2014)
- McAfee’s Top Five Scams and 12 Scams of Christmas 2013 are Highlighted by Comedian Chuck Nice: Videos
- McAfee LiveSafe is Now Available: Cross-Device Security Service with Facial and Voice Recognition Technology for Consumer Devices
- McAfee Mobile Innovations App’s Smart Perimeter is Available: Alerts Users of Theft or Loss of Mobile Devices
- Put Food in the Budget: Please Urge Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne to Raise Social Assistance Rates Now!
- ROM Exhibits “Between Princely India & the British Raj: The Photography of Raja Deen Dayal” Apr.20 – Jan.12, 2014
- You’re Invited: Great Events in Ontario July 20-26 + TTC Alerts Jul.20-21 + Toronto Road Closures Jul.20-Dec.2013
- Toronto Alert: Poster on Public Property Bylaw, Downsview Station Closed June 29, TTC Ride Guide Photo Contest by July 4 at 11:59 p.m.
- Feeling Congested? Meetings; Dufferin St.Bridge Closed to Vehicles From Jun.12; Avenue Rd Work Jun.10-Sept.15, 2013
- No TTC Streetcars on Kingston Rd. Jun.3-Dec.+ Real Time Info Signs on Gardiner Expy & Lake Shore Blvd Jun.2013
- “Mobile Security: McAfee Consumer Trends Report” Reveals Sophisticated and Complex Risky Apps in 2013
- McAfee Canada 2013 Love, Relationships and Technology Survey: Pitfalls of Couples Sharing Personal Data & Passwords
- Please Urge Ontario Political Leaders to Keep Their Promise to End Poverty in Ontario by Taking Decisive Action
- Please Urge Premier Wynne to Increase Ontario Works’ Base Rate by $100 a Month & Not Cut the Special Diet Allowance
- TTC: Certain Transit Passes are Eligible for a Tax Credit + Partial Closure of Bloor-Danforth Subway Feb.9-10, 2013
- McAfee & Intel Offer New Digital Life Protection Service in Beta to Partners Now & Its Consumer Version in Mid-2013
- C.A.P.I.C’s Victory: Canadian Photographers Officially Own the Copyright to All of Their Work Effective Nov.7, 2012
- ‘McAfee All Access 2013′: An Enhanced Cross-Device Security Product for PCs, Macs, & Android-Based Phones & Tablets
- Ontario Proposes Regulations to Limit Access to Generic OxyContin: Your Comments Before Dec.24, 2012 at 5 P.M. EST
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians