Due to TTC track work and electrical work, the following road closures will happen from Friday, March 1, at 10 a.m. to Monday, March 4, at 5 a.m.:
- Intersection at Spadina Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard will be partially closed
During the closure:
One eastbound lane of traffic will be maintained on Lake Shore Boulevard
Two lanes of southbound traffic will be maintained on Spadina Avenue
- but northbound traffic on Spadina will be closed at Lake Shore Boulevard
A detour for traffic will be available through Rees Street and Bremner Boulevard
- Alternative eastbound routes include:
Front Street West
King Street West
Adelaide Street West
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times
- Eastbound Gardiner Expressway ramp to Spadina Avenue will be closed
Motorists who want to exit the eastbound Gardiner Expressway can use either the Jameson or York-Bay-Yonge ramps
- Also, the City recently introduced T.O. INview, a map that shows information about planned capital construction work taking place across the city
The new site can be accessed at www.toronto.ca/inview
City of Toronto Contact Info
Phone within Toronto city limits: 311
Phone outside city limits: 416-392-CITY (2489)
(can be used within Toronto if you can’t reach 311)
TTY customers: 416-338-0TTY (0889)
If your matter is urgent, please call them. They are open 24/7.
Always call 911 for emergencies.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
February 25, 2013
Partial closure of intersection at Spadina Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard, Gardiner ramp to Spadina to be closed
The intersection of Spadina Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard will be partially closed for TTC track work and electrical work from Friday, March 1, at 10 a.m. to Monday, March 4 at 5 a.m.
To accommodate the work, the eastbound Gardiner Expressway ramp to Spadina Avenue will be closed. Motorists who want to exit the eastbound Gardiner Expressway can use either the Jameson or York-Bay-Yonge ramps.
During the closure, one eastbound lane of traffic will be maintained on Lake Shore Boulevard. Two lanes of southbound traffic will be maintained on Spadina Avenue, but northbound traffic on Spadina will be closed at Lake Shore Boulevard. A detour for traffic will be available through Rees Street and Bremner Boulevard.
Alternative eastbound routes include Front Street West, King Street West and Adelaide Street West.
Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
A more complete list of events and road work is available at http://www.toronto.ca/torontostreets/. In addition, the City recently introduced T.O. INview, a map that shows information about planned capital construction work taking place across the city. The new site can be accessed at www.toronto.ca/inview
Toronto is Canada’s largest city and sixth largest government, and home to a diverse population of about 2.7 million people. Toronto’s government is dedicated to delivering customer service excellence, creating a transparent and accountable government, reducing the size and cost of government and building a transportation city. For information on non-emergency City services and programs, Toronto residents, businesses and visitors can dial 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You may also want to know:
- Please Petition Walmart to Sign onto Fire Safety Inspection Program Supported by Bangladeshi to Prevent Tragedies
- “Mobile Security: McAfee Consumer Trends Report” Reveals Sophisticated and Complex Risky Apps in 2013
- McAfee Canada 2013 Love, Relationships and Technology Survey: Pitfalls of Couples Sharing Personal Data & Passwords
- You’re Invited: Coxwell Station Upgrade Open House & Toronto Community Mural Consultation Feb.26, 2013
- You’re Invited: Toronto’s Chief Planner Roundtable Series on City Building Themes Feb.26, Mar.5 & Apr. 2, 2013
- Canada’s National Capital Greenbelt Master Plan Review: Public Consultation – Final Phase Feb.19-20, 2013 (Participate online from February 12 to March 1, 2013)
- Toronto’s Draft City-Wide Zoning Bylaw: Rescheduled Open House (Feb.27) & Statutory Public Meeting (Mar.6, 2013)
- TTC: Certain Transit Passes are Eligible for a Tax Credit + Partial Closure of Bloor-Danforth Subway Feb.9-10, 2013
- Quebec Calling for Social Economy Projects in Metropolitan Area of Montreal: Apply for 2013-2014 FIRM Funding
- You’re Invited: More Special Events in Toronto January 2013 (The Intoxication Exhibition’s last date is April 10, 2013)
- Give Your Input: Possibility of a Casino in Toronto + Ontario’s Proposed Regulations for Debt Settlement Companies
- McAfee & Intel Offer New Digital Life Protection Service in Beta to Partners Now & Its Consumer Version in Mid-2013
- C.A.P.I.C’s Victory: Canadian Photographers Officially Own the Copyright to All of Their Work Effective Nov.7, 2012
- McAfee Threats Report: Third Quarter 2012 Reveals Cybercrime Techniques & Global Expansion of Cybercrime
- ‘McAfee All Access 2013′: An Enhanced Cross-Device Security Product for PCs, Macs, & Android-Based Phones & Tablets
- Toronto Tests Sidewalk Surfaces + Part of Bloor-Danforth Subway to Close Dec.1-2, 2012 & Other TTC News
- Ontario Proposes Regulations to Limit Access to Generic OxyContin: Your Comments Before Dec.24, 2012 at 5 P.M. EST
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians
- Gentec Announces Canadian Distribution of the ION Air Pro™Camera that Crossed Niagara Falls with Nik Wallenda