This is an update to my previous blog TTC: No Subway Service Between Union and St Andrew Stations Sept.8-9 & Meetings Sept.15 & Nov.15 .
Please note that the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) Customer Town Hall meeting, scheduled to take place this Saturday, September 15 in Etobicoke, has been cancelled due to Friday’s tragic incident.
Our condolences to the family of Peter Pavlovski, the TTC employee tragically killed this morning.
For details on future town hall meetings, please click here to check the TTC website.
TTC Contact Info
- Information on fares, routes, schedules and service
- 416-393-4636 (INFO)
- Recorded information available 24 hours daily
- Operator-assisted service is available from 8:00am to 6:00pm daily, except statutory holidays
- Main Switchboard
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
You may also want to know:
- For a Free Pass to an Environmental Film Festival, Provide a Spare Room to a Visiting Filmmaker Oct.10-14, 2012
- Toronto-Chicago Business Mission: U.S. Ambassador to Canada Will Address Business Leaders Sept.19, 2012
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians
- Mayor Ford’s Business Mission: September 2012 Renewal of 1991 Chicago-Toronto Partner City Agreement
- Gentec Announces Canadian Distribution of the ION Air Pro™Camera that Crossed Niagara Falls with Nik Wallenda
- Ontario Gives More Funding Support to Elliot Lake’s Economic Recovery After Algo Centre Mall Collapse
- McAfee Alert: One in Every Six Personal Computers – Zero Protection; Canada is 7th Least Protected Country