Image by City of Toronto’s Parks, Forestry & Recreation
As the largest employer of youth in Canada, the City of Toronto’s Parks, Forestry and Recreation division is now looking for qualified candidates for 2015 summer recreation positions.
The City of Toronto has implemented a new online posting and application system called “TalentFlow”.
- You will now be able to view and apply directly to Recreation job opportunities online.
- You must be 14 years of age or older.
- You must be eligible to work in Canada.
- You must register a TalentFlow account before you can apply to Recreation jobs. Paper resumes are no longer accepted.
Please click here to view the Application Process to find out how to create your TalentFlow profile and how to apply online.
Please click here to view and apply to Job Opportunities online.
- To view the list of jobs and job descriptions, please click here.
The application deadline for these positions will be February 3, 2015.
- Applications must be completed and submitted prior to 11:59 pm (EST) of the posting closing date.
Applications are encouraged from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minority groups.
- Applicants with disabilities are required to make their needs known in advance.
If you encounter a problem registering or applying online, email email@example.com for assistance.
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
Recruitment underway for City of Toronto summer recreation jobs
The City of Toronto’s Parks, Forestry and Recreation division – the largest employer of youth in Canada – is now looking for qualified candidates for 2015 summer recreation positions.
The types of recreation positions available include aquatic instructors, lifeguards, music, art and dance instructors, fitness centre staff, special needs program staff, sports instructors, camp counsellors, facility staff and more. Read more of 2015 Summer Recreation Jobs for Youth in Toronto: Apply Online Before Feb.3, 11:59 pm (EST)