Watch the movie trailer of The Lorax here:
The Weather Network invites you to participate in the Let It Grow with The Lorax! contest by:
- planting a Truffula tree in The Weather Network’s virtual forest to make a difference and for your chance to WIN
- “help the Lorax make the virtual forest grow
- when registering, each tree you plant count as an entry to WIN a trip for two to attend a Hollywood movie premiere
- you can plant a tree each day so be sure to come back tomorrow
- helping The Weather Network plant 500,000 virtual Truffula trees
- and The Weather Network will donate $25,000 to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
- please click here to see the number of Truffula trees that were planted by participating provinces
- at the time of this blog posting, only a total of 102,233 trees were planted
Furthermore, there are five hundred and thirty five (535) Secondary Prizes each consist of two (2) tickets to the pre-screening of The Lorax movie in one of: Greater Toronto Area, Greater Montreal Area, Greater Calgary Area, Greater Edmonton area or Greater Vancouver Area (approximately 107 Secondary Prizes per city):
- TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SECONDARY PRIZE, you must become a fan of The Weather Network/MétéoMédia Facebook’s page and allow access to the Facebook contest application in order to be eligible to enter
- Pre-screenings will take place on March 1, 2012 at 7:30 p.m. local time
Let It Grow contest includes the following requirements :
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on March 6th, 2012 to be eligible for this Contest.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win with the Let It Grow contest.
- Entrants must be lawful residents of Canada who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
You may also like:
- “Working as One”: Toronto’s Workforce Development Strategy to Integrate Beneficial Services for Employers & Job Seekers
- You’re Invited: Apply to Be a Member of the Disability Issues Committee at Its Special Event Feb. 21, 2012
- Ontario Revitalizes West Don Lands Via Constructing Athletes’ Village Now for 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games
- You’re Invited: Public Consultation on Toronto Port Lands’ Development & Implementation Plan Dec. 12, 2011