This is an update to my previous blog Toronto’s Statutory Open House: Your Input on Draft City-Wide Zoning Bylaw Feb.6, 2013.
The City of Toronto rescheduled both the statutory open house and the statutory public meeting for Toronto’s city-wide zoning bylaw as follows:
- The open house will now be held on Wednesday, February 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the rotunda at Metro Hall, 55 John St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The open house was originally scheduled for February 6 at Metro Hall
- The statutory public meeting will be held Wednesday, March 6 at 9:30 a.m. in the Council Chamber at City Hall, 100 Queen St. W.
This meeting was originally scheduled for February 13
The latest draft of the city-wide zoning bylaw, dated November 8, 2012, will go before the Planning and Growth Management Committee at the special statutory public meeting scheduled for March 6
- If the committee recommends approval, a final draft of the bylaw will proceed to City Council for consideration/enactment
- You can quickly find the zoning of a property by searching by address on these maps
City of Toronto Contact Info
Phone within Toronto city limits: 311
Phone outside city limits: 416-392-CITY (2489)
(can be used within Toronto if you can’t reach 311)
TTY customers: 416-338-0TTY (0889)
If your matter is urgent, please call them. They are open 24/7.
Always call 911 for emergencies.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
February 6, 2013
Re-scheduling of public meeting on draft city-wide zoning bylaw
The statutory open house and the statutory public meeting for Toronto’s city-wide zoning bylaw have been rescheduled.
The open house will now be held on Wednesday, February 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the rotunda at Metro Hall, 55 John St. The open house was originally scheduled for this evening – February 6 – at Metro Hall.
The statutory public meeting will be held Wednesday, March 6 at 9:30 a.m. in the Council Chamber at City Hall, 100 Queen St. W. This meeting was originally scheduled for February 13.
The latest draft of the city-wide zoning bylaw, dated November 8, 2012, will go before the Planning and Growth Management Committee at the special statutory public meeting scheduled for March 6. If the committee recommends approval, a final draft of the bylaw will proceed to City Council for consideration/enactment. The latest draft of the zoning bylaw is available on the Clerk’s website: http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/decisionBodyProfile.do?function=doPrepare&meetingId=5699#Meeting-2013.PG21
The draft city-wide zoning bylaw is also available on a series of interactive maps. You can quickly find the zoning of a property by searching by address on the maps. Links to the interactive map and more information on the progress of the zoning bylaw are available at http://www.toronto.ca/zoning.
Toronto is Canada’s largest city and sixth largest government, and home to a diverse population of about 2.7 million people. Toronto’s government is dedicated to delivering customer service excellence, creating a transparent and accountable government, reducing the size and cost of government and building a transportation city. For information on non-emergency City services and programs, Toronto residents, businesses and visitors can dial 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You may also want to know:
- Please Petition Walmart to Sign onto Fire Safety Inspection Program Supported by Bangladeshi to Prevent Tragedies
- McAfee Canada 2013 Love, Relationships and Technology Survey: Pitfalls of Couples Sharing Personal Data & Passwords
- McAfee & Intel Offer New Digital Life Protection Service in Beta to Partners Now & Its Consumer Version in Mid-2013
- TTC: Certain Transit Passes are Eligible for a Tax Credit + Partial Closure of Bloor-Danforth Subway Feb.9-10, 2013
- You’re Invited: More Special Events in Toronto January 2013 (The Intoxication Exhibition last date is April 10, 2013)
- Give Your Input: Possibility of a Casino in Toronto + Ontario’s Proposed Regulations for Debt Settlement Companies
- E.Coli Outbreak in Ontario, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia: Probable Source is Lettuce Distributed by FreshPoint Inc.
- C.A.P.I.C’s Victory: Canadian Photographers Officially Own the Copyright to All of Their Work Effective Nov.7, 2012
- McAfee Threats Report: Third Quarter 2012 Reveals Cybercrime Techniques & Global Expansion of Cybercrime
- ‘McAfee All Access 2013′: An Enhanced Cross-Device Security Product for PCs, Macs, & Android-Based Phones & Tablets
- Toronto Tests Sidewalk Surfaces + Part of Bloor-Danforth Subway to Close Dec.1-2, 2012 & Other TTC News
- Ontario Proposes Regulations to Limit Access to Generic OxyContin: Your Comments Before Dec.24, 2012 at 5 P.M. EST
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians
- Gentec Announces Canadian Distribution of the ION Air Pro™Camera that Crossed Niagara Falls with Nik Wallenda