NFB Mediatheque in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, invites you to the following great events:
Wednesday, January 11 at 4 PM
Saturday, January 14 at 12:30 PM & 3 PM
Programmed in partnership with the Museum of Inuit Art.
Admission: $5/child, FREE for Accompanying Adults
Register: 416-973-3012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled workshop to secure your spot.
Here are the highlights of Arctic Odyssey:
- bring some of your favourite Arctic friends (bears, whales, seals) to life in this hands-on 3D animation workshop
- be inspired by real-life Inuit artifacts, such as clothing made from sealskin to handmade sculptures made from caribou antlers, that will be on display
- building a life-sized igloo
- participating in some traditional Inuit children’s games designed to strengthen resilience
- children’s screening programme of films, animated and live-action, from the Unikkausivut – Sharing our Stories boxset* to learn more about Inuit legends and traditions at 2:30 PM.
*This series of films is a National Film Board of Canada initiative in collaboration with the Inuit Relations Secretariat of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada, the Government of Nunavut, Department of Education, and the support of Inuit organizations.
Location for the Above Events:
150 John Street (at Richmond Street West)
Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3C3
You may also like: