This is an update to my previous blog Update Health Hazard Alert: Over 135 Affected Ground Beef Products of Establishment 761 Recalled.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) provides answers to the following consumers’ questions regarding E. Coli in certain frozen beef products:
- How many products has the CFIA recalled?
- How can I check if I have one of the recalled products in my home?
- What should I do if I find recalled product?
- What is E. coli O157:H7?
- What can Canadians do to keep themselves safe?
- Who is ensuring that the recalled products are removed from store shelves?
- Are beef products at higher risk for E. coli contamination than other products?
- Could more products be recalled?
Please click here for the CFIA’s answers to the above questions.
You may also want to know:
- Updated Health Hazard Alert: Certain Ground Beef Products Produced at Establishment 761 are Recalled
- Updated Health Hazard Alert: Certain COUNTRY MORNING Brand Beef Burgers and NO NAME Club Pack Beef Steakettes Recalled
- Health Hazard Alert: Certain COUNTRY MORNING Brand Beef Burgers and NO NAME Club Pack Beef Steakettes Recalled