This video presents Shari’s Mission:
- The story of an ordinary family with an extraordinary mission
Shari’s Mission is a Canadian not-for-profit organization which
- is a community partner with OneMatch Stem Cell and Marrow Network, part of Canadian Blood Services
- arranges buccal swabbing events to register Canadians on the bone marrow network
- to date we have registered over 13,000 people
Shari’s Mission is urging you to help as:
- “There are over 900 Canadians who are in desperate need for a bone marrow transplant.
- This is what makes Shari’s Mission so important.
- Our goal is to get every Canadian a match.
- This is what makes YOU so important.
- Our goal is to get everyone their gift of life.”
- “We have lots of great events coming up and we need volunteers to make these drives a success and to save lives
- organizing our group
- preparing procedure manuals
- attracting, training and motivating volunteers
- some serious fund raising to pay lab costs.
- also, volunteers may elect to only work at swabbing events or to also help by serving on committees and various executive functions”
Please click here to get a map to Maple High School in Maple, Ontario, Canada.
Maple High School
50 Springside Road
Maple, ON L6A 2W5
Please Help Save a Life and Be a Hero!
You may also want to know:
- McAfee Alert: One in Every Six Personal Computers – Zero Protection; Canada is 7th Least Protected Country
- TTC 2012: More Popular Routes’ Services-Starts May 6; No Subway Service Between Warden & Kennedy-May 12-13; LRT Update