This video introduces Ontario’s longest running annual road hockey tourney..The 8th Annual Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road Hockey Challenge..FREE to youths…!
Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road Hockey Challenge
Saturday, March 17, 2012
10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Youth tourney: ages 12 – 18 yrs
Timothy Street, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (just off Main Street)
On-Site Registration: March 17, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Pre – register by 21 Feb 2012 to ensure a spot: email@example.com
Register a team, sponsor, or volunteer: call Kristine at 905-895-3126
or register at www.tpeproductions.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PACC (Poverty Action For Change Coalition) invites youth of ages 12 – 18 yrs (as of Dec 31 2011) to participate in the Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road Hockey Challenge on March 17, 2012; and you could win a $1000 education award as follows:
Form a road hockey team for the 2012 March Break Friendly Neighbourhood Youth Road Hockey Challenge and you could win up to $1,000 Education award!
No cost for entry.
Challenge a team to form/play to increase your chances as the award goes to a pro-active community and schoolyard leader..like she or he who forms the team! Entry forms at www.tpeproductions.com .
This year’s event which is Ontario’s longest running annual road hockey tourney will be played mostly at the new Riverwalk Commons area by the skating rink and new outdoor stage for entertainment including hip hoppers Khryme Syndicate!
Street, neighbourhood, church, company, school, club, mixed gendered teams welcome.
The Mike Thornhill Friendship Education Award is awarded in memory of a Mulock Village youth killed by violence outside a Newmarket donut shop some years back.
Youth tourney – 12 – 18 yrs as of Dec 31 2011 – Pre – register by Feb 21st to ensure a spot at email@example.com
Also…All ages pick up games – no reserve
Toddler and tyke area.
Food and Drink specials and FREE Hot Chocolate!
Live comedy play – by Play with “Gripes”
No charge to play…Cars!
Registration for the tournament is:
- on-site Saturday, March 17, 9:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
- it’ll be held just off Main Street this year, on Timothy Street, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- this year’s road hockey tourney will be played using the new Riverwalk Commons Play Pads and probably set up the new bandstand hosted open-miked style
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
You may also like:
- “Billions for Business, Pennies for the Poor”: Please Petition Premier McGuinty to Give a $100 Increase to Canadians’ OW and ODSP
- Vote For Your Favourite Video: Working Canadians Getting Less While Corporations Getting More Than They Deserve!