Here’s a great way to celebrate fabulous Fall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada:
Fall Walk With a Naturalist in G. Ross Lord Park
Sunday, 14 October 2012 – 10:00am to 12:00pm
Antibes Community Centre
140 Antibes Dr, Toronto
Ontario, Canada M2R 3J3
The Toronto Field Naturalists, Toronto Park People and Councillor James Pasternak are hosting a fall walk with a naturalist in G. Ross Lord Park:
- Have you ever used staghorn sumac blossoms to make tea?
- Have you tried making juice from birch sap?
- Learn all this and more when local naturalist Sandy Cappell shares the secrets of the flora and fauna in G. Ross Lord Park
- Meet at 9:45 AMat the entrance to the Antibes Community Centre at 140 Antibes Drive
- The walk will commence at 10:00 AM sharp
See you there!
Contact Toronto Park People at email@example.com
You may also like:
- For a Free Pass to an Environmental Film Festival, Provide a Spare Room to a Visiting Filmmaker Oct.10-14, 2012
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians
- Gentec Announces Canadian Distribution of the ION Air Pro™Camera that Crossed Niagara Falls with Nik Wallenda
- McAfee Alert: One in Every Six Personal Computers – Zero Protection; Canada is 7th Least Protected Country