This is an update to my previous blogs:
The good news is that, effective immediately, a Smog Advisory has been lifted or terminated by the Ministry of the Environment for the following forecast regions:
- Bancroft-Bon Echo
- Brockville-Leeds and Grenville
- City of Hamilton
- City of Toronto
- Kingston-Prince Edward
- Parry Sound-Muskoka-Huntsville
- Peterborough-Kawartha Lakes
- Stirling-Tweed-South Frontenac
- A Smog Advisory is issued in your region when the AQI is expected to reach 50 in the next 24 hours.
- It can be lifted once the AQI is expected to reach or drops below 50.
A cold front moving across southern Ontario is causing cloudiness, scattered precipitation, and improving air quality in southern Ontario.
You may also like:
- McAfee Alert: One in Every Six Personal Computers – Zero Protection; Canada is 7th Least Protected Country
- You’re Invited: Interactive Aquarium Exhibit (Jun.16-Aug.31) & Animation Workshops-July & August 2012
- TTC 2012: More Popular Routes’ Services-Starts May 6; No Subway Service Between Warden & Kennedy-May 12-13; LRT Update