This is an update to my previous blog Heat Alert for Toronto June 23, 2013.
- There is no heat alert at this time .
Also, there is a TTC alert.
Starting at 5 a.m., Saturday, June 29, until 5 a.m., Monday, July 15, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)‘s track work at the Queen and York Streets’ intersection will affect service to the 501-301 Queen and 502 Downtowner streetcar routes as follows:
- The 501-301 Queen streetcar will divert in both directions using Church St., King St., and Spadina Ave., before returning to normal routing.
- The 502 Downtowner streetcar route normally terminates at McCaul Loop, but will now divert:
south on Church St.
west on Richmond St.
north on Victoria St.
then east again on Queen St.
and back to its routing.
- As replacement bus service will not be provided, customers using the subway and requiring the 501-301 Queen streetcar should use King or St Andrew stations to board the Queen streetcar in either direction.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto Transit Commission
June 28, 2013
TTC track work to affect downtown streetcar routes
Starting at 5 a.m., Saturday, June 29, until 5 a.m., Monday, July 15, the TTC will be conducting track repairs at the Queen and York Sts. intersection that will affect service on the 501-301 Queen and 502 Downtowner streetcar routes.
The 501-301 Queen streetcar will divert in both directions using Church St., King St., and Spadina Ave., before returning to normal routing.
The 502 Downtowner streetcar route normally terminates at McCaul Loop, but will now divert south on Church St., west on Richmond St., north on Victoria St., then east again on Queen St. and back to its routing.
As replacement bus service will not be provided, customers using the subway and requiring the 501-301 Queen streetcar should use King or St Andrew stations to board the Queen streetcar in either direction.
You may also want to know:
- Urgent Petition to Stop the Destruction of an Indonesian Rainforest & Save Orangutans, Tigers, Elephants & Rhinos
- Please Urge European Patent Convention’s States to Close Loopholes That Let Companies Patent Vegetables & Fruits
- Please Petition Walmart to Sign onto Fire Safety Inspection Program Supported by Bangladeshi to Prevent Tragedies
- Please Stop Line 9 – Oil Spills in Toronto: Community Forums – Apr.7-8 & Telephone Town Hall Meeting – Apr.9, 2013
- Olympus Canada + Toronto Police + Henry’s: 2013 Gun Amnesty “Pixels for Pistols” Program June 3-17 (Extended to June 30, 2013)
- PocketWizard® Plus® III Radios’ Online Auction Until May 17 (07:33:27 PDT): Fundraiser for Breast Cancer Community (a limited edition of G-Wiz Squared gadget bags in the same Tutu Pink color will be available for purchase in limited quantities at the Carey Foundation website beginning in June, 2013 to support cancer patients)
- McAfee Quarterly Threat Report 2013: Significant Increases in Social Media Worm, Spam and Targeted Threats
- McAfee Mobile Innovations App’s Smart Perimeter is Available: Alerts Users of Theft or Loss of Mobile Devices
- McAfee Encourages Canadian Students to Graduate with Online Honours: Simple Tips for Maintaining an A+ Online Reputation
- McAfee Cares – Online Safety for Kids Program: McAfee Canada Volunteers Train More Than 2000 Students & 300 Parents
- You’re Invited: Canada Day Events in Ontario + Toronto Road Closures June 28-July 1 + Green Events July 1-3, 2013
- Toronto Alert: Poster on Public Property Bylaw, Downsview Station Closed June 29, TTC Ride Guide Photo Contest by July 4 at 11:59 p.m.
- You’re Invited: Meeting on Options for Cycle Tracks on Certain Streets + Toronto Events + Road Closures June 22-Dec.2013
- Toronto: Eglinton Connects Survey Until Jun.14, Safety Open Houses Jun.10-13, Cultural Spaces Meetings Jun-Jul.2013
- Feeling Congested? Meetings; Dufferin St.Bridge Closed to Vehicles From Jun.12; Avenue Rd Work Jun.10-Sept.15, 2013
- TTC Alerts: Part of Yonge Subway Line Closed June 8-9 + Pape Station Closure Postponed June 2013 & Other News
- Invite: S.P.O.T. Opens Jun.5; Aboriginal Culture; ‘Post-Oil City:The History of the City’s Future’ Ends July31,2013
- You’re Invited: Toronto’s Great Events May 18 – 21 and Victoria Day May 20, 2013 (Heritage Toronto Tours April – October 2013)
- You’re Invited: Spring & Green Events in Ontario May 10 – 12, 2013 (ROMwalks May 1, 2013 – October 20, 2013)
- “Around The World in 9 Days With Tiny Collective:A Touring Instant Lab Mobile Photography Exhibition”Jun.20-28,2013
- No TTC Streetcars on Kingston Rd. Jun.3-Dec.+ Real Time Info Signs on Gardiner Expy & Lake Shore Blvd Jun.2013
- McAfee LiveSafe Service: First Unlimited Cross-Device Security Service Uses Facial & Voice Recognition Technology
- “Mobile Security: McAfee Consumer Trends Report” Reveals Sophisticated and Complex Risky Apps in 2013
- McAfee Canada 2013 Love, Relationships and Technology Survey: Pitfalls of Couples Sharing Personal Data & Passwords
- Please Urge Ontario Political Leaders to Keep Their Promise to End Poverty in Ontario by Taking Decisive Action
- Please Urge Premier Wynne to Increase Ontario Works’ Base Rate by $100 a Month & Not Cut the Special Diet Allowance
- TTC: Certain Transit Passes are Eligible for a Tax Credit + Partial Closure of Bloor-Danforth Subway Feb.9-10, 2013
- Quebec Calling for Social Economy Projects in Metropolitan Area of Montreal: Apply for 2013-2014 FIRM Funding
- ROM Exhibits “Between Princely India & the British Raj: The Photography of Raja Deen Dayal” Apr.20 – Jan.12, 2014
- McAfee & Intel Offer New Digital Life Protection Service in Beta to Partners Now & Its Consumer Version in Mid-2013
- C.A.P.I.C’s Victory: Canadian Photographers Officially Own the Copyright to All of Their Work Effective Nov.7, 2012
- ‘McAfee All Access 2013′: An Enhanced Cross-Device Security Product for PCs, Macs, & Android-Based Phones & Tablets
- Ontario Proposes Regulations to Limit Access to Generic OxyContin: Your Comments Before Dec.24, 2012 at 5 P.M. EST
- Ontario Place: Transforming into a Year-Round, Multi-Use Waterfront Community & Urban Park for Canadians