Under the renewed federal Gas Tax Fund (GTF), allocations to provinces and territories over the first five years of the New Building Canada Plan (NBCP) (2014-2019) are based on Census 2011 data, as follows:
|Newfoundland and Labrador||$155,298,305|
|Prince Edward Island||$78,000,000|
Specific allocations to municipalities are determined through federal-provincial-territorial GTF agreements. Allocations for 2019-2024 will be based on Census 2016 data.
Recently, Canada’s Federal, Provincial and Local Government officials joined together to announce the approval of the seven new community projects that will improve drinking water, better protect the environment and provide new recreational opportunities for residents across British Columbia.
- The projects relate to wastewater, recreational infrastructure, drinking water, and brownfield redevelopment. The projects will better protect the marine ecosystems, and build new places for recreational activities.
The following video presents Greater Nanaimo Pollution Control Centre:
“This is a possible scenario of the expansion to secondary treatment at Greater Nanaimo Pollution Control Centre. Changes may be made in both the technology used and the layout.“
Among the projects is a wastewater outfall project for the Regional District of Nanaimo:
- The Regional District of Nanaimo is replacing the outfall pipe at the Greater Nanaimo Pollution Control Centre, as shown in the above photo. Installed in 1973, the pipe carries treated effluent from the treatment facility to Morningside Park and continues for approximately 2 km out into the Strait of Georgia along the sea floor.
- Upgrades to the pipe have been ongoing since 2014 and will be completed this summer. The GNPCC treats wastewater from approximately 93,000 residents in the City of Nanaimo, parts of the District of Lantzville and from Snuneymuxw First Nation lands.
- The Government of Canada has contributed federal funding of $6 million to this wastewater infrastructure project in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Details of that project are available at http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1094179 .
Also, a listing of the other six approved projects are available at http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1094189 .
Residents of seven British Columbia communities to benefit from $39 million in federal Gas Tax Funds
Nanaimo, British Columbia – July 5, 2016
Federal, Provincial and Local Government officials joined together today to announce the approval of seven new community projects that will improve drinking water, better protect the environment and provide new recreational opportunities for residents across the province.
The Member of Parliament for West Vancouver—Sunshine Coast—Sea to Sky Country, Pam Goldsmith-Jones was in Nanaimo today to make the announcement on behalf of federal Minister Amarjeet Sohi, as well as to celebrate funding for a Regional District of Nanaimo project. MP Goldsmith-Jones was accompanied by the MLA for Parksville-Qualicum, Michelle Stilwell; UMCB President Al Richmond; as well as the Chair of the Regional District of Nanaimo, Bill Veenhof.
Seven new capital projects in various British Columbia communities were selected for funding, which will support the construction of a range of community infrastructure projects. The projects relate to wastewater (3), recreational infrastructure (2), drinking water (1), and brownfield redevelopment (1).The projects will better protect the marine ecosystems that British Columbians and tourists rely upon, and build new places to meet and enjoy family recreational activities.
Among the projects is a wastewater outfall project for the Regional District of Nanaimo. Details of that project as well as a listing of the other six approved projects are available through the backgrounders (see associated links section).
Overall, the total federal contribution towards the seven projects is $39 million and comes through the application based Strategic Priorities Fund of the federal Gas Tax Fund.
The Government of Canada provides close to $266 million in indexed annual funding for municipal infrastructure in British Columbia through the federal Gas Tax Fund. The majority of this funding is allocated to municipalities who decide which projects will address their local priorities. They can spend, pool, bank or use their annual allocation to finance loans related to eligible infrastructure or capacity building projects. The Union of British Columbia Municipalities (UBCM) administers the Gas Tax Fund in BC, in partnership with Canada and British Columbia.
“Through the federal Gas Tax Fund, the Government of Canada is allowing communities in British Columbia, and across Canada, to prioritize their infrastructure investments and decide how best to spend federal dollars. Whether it’s about protecting local waters, modernizing community centres or just turning on the tap to drink clean fresh water, these seven community projects will contribute to building the strong, inclusive and sustainable communities Canadians desire to live in.”
Member of Parliament, West Vancouver—Sunshine Coast—Sea to Sky Country
On behalf of the Honourable Amarjeet Sohi,
Minister of Infrastructure and Communities
“The Province of British Columbia continues to support its communities and ensure residents have access to clean drinking water, modern recreation facilities and updated wastewater treatment solutions. We are pleased to work with the Union of British Columbia Municipalities and the Government of Canada to provide municipalities and regional districts with a reliable source of funding for infrastructure investments and community planning through the Gas Tax Fund Agreement.”
MLA for Parksville—Qualicum
On behalf of the Honourable Peter Fassbender,
Minister of Community, Sport, and Cultural Development
“Local governments around British Columbia are looking for ways to finance the replacement and expansion of core infrastructure. The federal Gas Tax Fund provides valued support to accelerate the construction of projects that reflect the needs and priorities that have been identified by these communities. UMCB is proud to support the delivery of these significant federal investments and for the technical administrative support provided by the Province of B.C.”
President of the Union of BC Municipalities
“This funding supports an essential infrastructure upgrade for the Regional District of Nanaimo. The new pipe will not only protect the surrounding environment, it will also allow for future population growth and will complement other facility upgrades underway at the Greater Nanaimo Pollution Control Centre.”
Chair, Regional District of Nanaimo
- Investing in Canada, the Government of Canada’s new $120 billion infrastructure plan.
- Federal infrastructure investments in British Columbia.
- Federal Gas Tax Fund .
- Details on the Nanaimo project .
- Details on the seven approved projects .
You may also want to know:
- Know The Glow: 4 Tips To Spot The Golden Reflective Glow In A Child’s Photo And Save His or Her Eyes
- Intel Security’s Study Reveals That Most Vacationers Will Remain Connected While Travelling: Tips to Minimize Security Risks During Summer Vacation
- Fujifilm’s Anti-Influenza Drug “Avigan Tablet” Will Be Used to Counter the Outbreak of the Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea
- Canon Canada Donated to the Canadian Red Cross to Aid in the Relief Efforts in Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Tech Fashion: Stratasys 3D Printed Dresses at ‘Manus x Machina’ Exhibition at the MET, New York; Through August 14, 2016
- Non-Repayable Ontario Student Grant Starting in 2017-18 Academic Year: Tuition Free for Many Canadian Students in Ontario
- Tech Startup 500px, a Global Online Photography Community, Creating High-Value Jobs in Ontario, Canada in 2016: Ontario’s Agreement with Visual China Group – Worth $14 Million – Will Allow 500px to Expand its Global Operations & Headquarters in Ontario
- Intel Security’s Valentine’s Day Survey, Stats & Tips to Help Keep Consumers Safe While Using Online Dating Apps around Valentine’s Day
- Ontario’s Training Program Vouchers for Canadian, Social Enterprises & Entrepreneurs Who May Apply August 29, 2016 – July 3, 2017; Delivery Organizations Apply before June 13, 2016
- Nikon’s “Show Your Love Some Love” Camapaign: Share Your Personal “Loves” Images Using #NikonLove for Nikon to Curate a Gallery of Inspirational Images Starting March 21, 2016
- RICOH THETA × IoT Developers Contest: Calling for New IoT Concept Apps That Link RICOH THETA Camera with the Internet & Gadgets and Apps That Work with RICOH THETA: Enter before August 10 & Then Submit Contest Work before August 31, 2016
- GoDaddy’s Flare App Allows Entrepreneurs to Share Business Ideas & Ask for Feedback from Fellow Entrepreneurs, Experts, Potential Customers & Investors, at No Cost
- Sony Imaging PRO Support Programme Will Offer Support & Service (No Membership Fee) for Certain Professional Photographers in the UK in September 2016
- GoDaddy Launched the Professional Web Services in Canada for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses: Services Include Website Building, SEO and Logo Design at a Fraction of a Design Agency Cost
- Stratasys Launched GrabCAD Print, a 3D Printing Software Strategy and Universal Design-to-3D Print Application to Make 3D Printing Easier, More Intuitive and Readily Accessible for Product Designers, Engineers & Students
- Nikon Canada + Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation: Eight Winners of Snap and Share Photo Contest
- Nikon Canada + 2016 Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival + Toronto District School Board: “Community” Student Photography Contest’s Winners Received Nikon D3300 D-SLR with 18-55mm VR Lens Kits
- Panasonic “Ninja” Robot: “X-GaN” New Generation Power Device + Power Assist Suit: Expected Availability
- Samsung Unveils the First Samsung Safety Truck: To Prevent Road Accidents in Overtaking Situations on Roads in Argentina
- You’re Invited: The Nikon Museum at No Cost Will Open from October 17, 2015 to Showcase and Celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Nikon’s Foundation in 2017 (FREE admission in Tokyo, Japan)
- Ontario (Canada) + India: Trade Agreements Worth Over $240 Million and More Than 150 High-Value Jobs to Be Created in Ontario
- Production Process of Fujifilm in Tilburg, The Netherlands, Operates Completely on Wind Energy as from 1 January 2016 Via Wind Turbines in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Ricoh’s Landmark Milestones for Reducing Climate Change Include a 35.8% Decrease of CO2 Emissions (March 2015) from Year 2000 Levels & Successful Forest Ecosystem Conservation Projects in Partnership with Environmental NGOs and Local Communities
- The Prime Minister of Canada Will Attend the 2015 Climate Conference in Paris, France, November 30 – December 11: “I Look Forward to Partnering with Provinces and Territories – and All Parties – to Achieve an Ambitious International Climate Agreement at COP 21 for Our and All Future Generations
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Open Letter to Canadians: “For the first time in our country’s history – there will be an equal number of women and men around the Cabinet table”
- Environmental Defence Canada: Please Urge Premier Wynne to Tell the National Energy Board That Ontario Rejects the Energy East Pipeline
- Canon U.S.A. + The National Center For Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC): Raised $390,400 for NCMEC & Donated More Than 2,500 Pieces of Digital Photographic & Imaging Technology Equipment to Assist Law Enforcement Agencies
- Samsung Won Several Prestigious Honors at the Cannes Lions 2015: “Look at Me” Interactive Camera App Helps Children with Autism; Smartphone App “Backup Memory” Helps Alzheimer’s Patients Via Photos & Videos
- 2016 Sony World Photography Awards: Student Shortlist for the Prestigious Sony World Photography Awards’ Student Focus Competition
- 2016 Sony World Photography Awards’ Shortlist is Revealed for its Professional, Open and Youth Competitions
- Sony Announced the Winners of the Outstanding Contribution to Photography Prize of the 2016 Sony World Photography Awards
- A Stratasys 3D Printed Model of Five-year-old Mia Gonzalez’s Heart Was Used to Help the Surgical Team to Optimally Visualize a Specific Heart Structure in Order to Perform Mia’s Successful Surgery at Miami’s Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, USA
- Realistic Stratasys 3D Printed Model Guides Surgeons to Successful Treatment of a Patient’s Near-Fatal Brain Aneurysm at Kaleida Health’s Gates Vascular Institute in Buffalo, New York, USA
- Stratasys’ Multi-Color, Multi-Material 3D Printed Models of Patients’ Kidneys Aid Cancer Surgeons in Successfully Treating Patients & Improving Patient Understanding at the University Hospital (CHU) de Bordeaux in France
- Ontario Approved the 22nd and Final Source Water Protection Plan, Covering More Than 450 Municipal Drinking Water Systems for Canadians
- Canada’s Environment and Climate Change Minister Will Attend the 2015 Paris Climate Conference COP21, November 30 – December 11: To “work with our international partners on the adoption of an effective climate change agreement and in the transformation towards a low-carbon, climate resilient global economy”
- Panasonic + Denver in Colorado, USA: To Make a Smarter, More Sustainable City Service for Denver Residents & Visitors
- Sony Ranked First Among Japanese Companies in Performance & Information Disclosure in Combating Climate Change in the CDP Japan 500 Climate Change Report 2015
- Sony Pledges to #ActOnClimate and Aims for a Zero Environmental Footprint Throughout the Lifecycle of Their Products & Business Activities by 2050
- Ricoh is the Official Partner of the United Nation’s COP21 Climate Conference in Paris-Le Bourget from 30 November to 11 December, 2015
- Ricoh Joins ‘American Business Act on Climate Pledge’ to Reduce the Company’s Total Lifecycle of CO2 Emissions by 30% by 2020 and by 87.5% by 2050 from the 2000 Level
- Canon Develops Multi-Person Tracking Technology for Video Content Analysis Plug-In for Network Cameras: “Big Brother is Watching You” To Inform Marketing & Service About the Pedestrian Numbers, Genders & Ages, Congestion & Crowd Detection: To Be Available in 2016
- Intel Security International Internet of Things Smart Home Survey: Cybersecurity Concerns & Many Consumers Worldwide Share Personal Data for Money + Atlantic Council’s Live Webcast of “Cyber Risk Thursday: Smart Designs for Smart Homes”
- Intel Security’s New Master Password Reset Feature on True Key App: Users Can Now Securely Recover Their Forgotten Master Password Using Their Other Unique Factors (FREE App)
- Intel Security: New Consumer Security Services Include True Key App by Intel Security to Keep Connected Consumers Safe from Online Threats: Available Now (FREE True Key App)
- Data Privacy Day is Today, January 28: Intel Security’s Seven Key Steps for You to Take in Order to Protect Your Privacy Online
- Intel Security’s Tips on How Canadian Shoppers Can Guard Against Some Security Threats for 2015 Holiday Shopping Online
- Intel Security: Most Hackable Gifts of the Holidays 2015 + Tips to Help Ensure Holiday Gifts Remain Secure
- Intel Security Reveals the Most Dangerous Global & Canadian Cyber Celebrities of 2015 Exposing Internet Searchers to Viruses and Malware: McAfee WebAdvisor is Available at No Cost (FREE software)
- Intel Security’s Phishing Quiz Reveals 97 Per Cent of People Worldwide Cannot Identify Destructive Phishing Emails: “Make it a Rule to Never Click on Links or Attachments in Emails / Texts”
- Intel Security: “The Realities of Cyber Parenting: What Pre-teens and Teens Are Up To Online” Study Reveals Concerns About Online Safety & Privacy
- Panasonic Vietnam Celebrated Five Years Anniversary of Panasonic Risupia Vietnam + Panasonic Vietnam and National Fund for Children Signed a New Donation Agreement for 2015
- Canon Makes a Donation to the Central Community Chest of Japan to Aid in the Relief Efforts for the Flood Victims of Typhoon Etau in Early September 2015
- Canon: Donation of Money to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children in the U.S.A. + More Than 2,200 Pieces of Equipment, Including Digital Cameras to Law Enforcement Agencies in 50 States, Puerto Rico and Guam
- Samsung “Care for Nepal” Project Provided Relief Materials & Communication Services to the Victims of the Earthquake
- Samsung eMotion Project Helped Provide Emotional Support for Hospitalized Children Via Samsung Gear VR: Virtual Adventure Content was Shot Using 360-degree Cameras
- Ricoh’s “Save the Memory Project”: Returning 90,000 Lost Photos from the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
- MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer & Tissue Engineering: Video Shows Custom Reconstruction of Living Windpipe
- Make Poverty History: Canadians, Please Add Your Voices to the Call for a Federal Anti-Poverty Plan Now
- Toronto Council Highlights Jul 7-9, 2015: Topics Include Social Housing, Car-pooling app – UberPool, Poverty & Woodbine Racetrack’s Expanded Gaming
- Caledon Institute of Social Policy Releases a New Report on Welfare Incomes: “Welfare in Canada 2013″
- Please Help Create the World’s Largest Marine Sanctuary in the Pacific: Petition Before Aug.11, 2014
- New “Pronghorn Management Guides” Presents 33 Photos of Pronghorn Conservation in USA, Mexico and Canada
- BioAmber Opens World’s Largest Bio-succinic Acid Manufacturing Facility in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada: Renewable & Greener Alternatives to Petrochemicals That are Derived from Oil, Which Can Be Used in Everyday Products Including Plastics, Food Additives & Personal Care Products
- Getting Good Exposure Online is a Challenge for Canadian Small Businesses: GoDaddy’s National Canadian Small Business Survey 2015
- Ontario Proposes ‘Protecting Condominium Owners Act’ for Canadians: No Surprise Costs for a Newly-built Condo; New Condo Authority; Financial Management Rules; Mandatory Licensing for Managers
- 2015 Intel Security Survey: 30% Sent Personal Photos to Others Via Mobile Devices & 50% Don’t Delete Personal Photos or Videos Sent to Others
- Urgent Petition to Stop the Destruction of an Indonesian Rainforest & Save Orangutans, Tigers, Elephants & Rhinos
- Please Urge European Patent Convention’s States to Close Loopholes That Let Companies Patent Vegetables & Fruits
- Please Petition Walmart to Sign onto Fire Safety Inspection Program Supported by Bangladeshi to Prevent Tragedies
- Please Stop Line 9 – Oil Spills in Toronto: Community Forums – Apr.7-8 & Telephone Town Hall Meeting – Apr.9, 2013
- Ontario’s New Protection Plans for Sources of Water for Canadians: CTC Source & Halton-Hamilton Source: Effective Dec. 31, 2015
- McAfee: Superstar Soccer Players’ Screensavers and “Skills” Video Downloads are Risky to Search for Online (McAfee’s FREE SiteAdvisor)
- Nasal Spray Flu Vaccine for Children Aged Two to 17 at No Cost in Ontario, Canada, Starting Oct.26, 2015
- ‘Gemini’ Chaise with Stratasys 3D Printed Acoustic Skin is Acquired by San Francisco Museum of Modern Art Which Will Open on May 14, 2016: Museum Admission at No Cost in Perpetuity for All Visitors 18 and Younger (Starting on May 14, 2016)
- Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition for Galaxy S6 Smartphone: World-first Fully Immersive Virtual Reality Storytelling “David Attenborough’s First Life” Experience at Natural History Museum, London from 19 June 2015: No Cost for Only Museum Entrance (UK)
- Fujifilm Pro Rental Service for Enthusiast & Professional Photographers: Experience a Fujifilm X-Series Camera, Lens or Kit for a Limited Time Anywhere in the U.S.A
- Olympus “Test & Wow” Program for the UK: Try Certain Olympus Cameras and Lenses for a Full 24-hour Day at No Cost (Try for FREE)
- Sony Imaging PRO Support Programme Will Offer Support & Service (No Membership Fee) for Certain Professional Photographers in the UK in September 2016
- You’re Invited: Take Home and “Test Drive” a Leica M Camera System & Two Lenses Overnight @ No Cost: Leica Store Bellevue in Washington, USA (FREE Test Drive program)
- Nova Scotian Photographers Age 50 or Older: Exhibit Your Work in the Seniors’ Art and Photo Gallery in Halifax
- You’re Invited: Camera Obscura at The Photographers’ Gallery (FREE admission in London, UK)
- Nikon: Updated “NIKKOR & ACC” App: Now Available to Download for iPad (Version 1.1.0) / Android Tablet (Version 1.0.1) at No Cost (FREE App)
- Sony’s Touchless Shutter App Ver. 1.00 Available at No Cost for Several Sony Camera Models: Eliminate Camera Shake (FREE App)
- Intel® Security Battery Optimizer 2.0 (29 October 2015): Updated App for Android Smartphones & Tablets is Available at No Cost: To Extend Battery Life, Speed Up Your Device by Cleaning Up Memory & Storage, and Monitor Your Mobile Data Usage (FREE App)
- Stratasys’ New Recycling Program of 3D Printing Material Canisters & Cartridges for North American Customers Starts Today: Waste Disposal at No Charge (FREE disposal & recycling program)
- Samsung’s Software Development Kit (SDK) is Released: Third-party Developers are Invited to Help Build Next Samsung Wearable Prior to the Product Launch
- New Panasonic-Created Cloud Service Toolkit (CST) to Power IoT Infrastructure: CST is Available Royalty-Free for Qualifying Open-Source Projects or Paid License for Commercial Use
- Panasonic Will Share Intellectual Property to Speed Development of Internet of Things (IoT) Software & Services (Panasonic formally pledges to provide royalty-FREE access to software, patents and experience from its product ecosystem)
- Google Earth Pro is Now Available at No Cost: Interactive Imagery of Google Earth With Professional Tools for Business or Personal Use(FREE)
- Google Maps: New Street View App for Android and iOS: For the First Time You Can Tour Immersive 360-degree Imagery & Instantly Contribute Your Own to Google Maps
- Panasonic: New “NEYMAR JR. CRAZY SKILLS” Interactive Webpage at No Cost: True-to-life 3D Images of Neymar Jr.’s Superb Skills Can Be Viewed and Shared on Smartphones or Computers (FREE)
- Leica: M Magazine App is Available at No Cost & M Magazine No. 2 is Also Available: Dedicated to M Photography Via the Leica M Camera, Presenting Pictures Taken by Renowned Photographers (FREE M Magazine App)
- UrtheCast’s High-Resolution Camera on the ISS Captured & Released the World’s First Full-Color HD Videos of London, Boston and Barcelona from Space (UrtheCast Corp., the Earth Observation (EO) company, aims to open the world to anyone with an internet connection: FREE)
- Photography Copyright Kit (FREE)
- Samsung Canada + National Hockey League: Samsung Smartphones Offer Enhanced Personalization within Official NHL App, Exclusive Access to Branded ‘Inside the NHL Situation Room’ Videos & More
- Fujifilm: New ‘Pro Rental Service’ for Enthusiast & Professional Photographers and ‘Professional Repair Rental Program’ in USA: Effective March 16, 2015
- “NIKON IMAGE SPACE” is Now a Renewed Online Image Sharing & Storage Service at No Cost: Open to Anyone Who Enjoys Taking Photos or Recording Movies (FREE; New functions include receiving applause from those with whom images are shared.)
- Nikon Canada Invites Canadian Residents to Nikon Image Space: An Online Service for Sharing Photos or Recording Memories (FREE online service for all Canadian residents to share & record images: FREE two GB of storage for everyone and Nikon camera owners get an extra FREE 18 GB of storage.)
- Fujifilm Camera Remote App (Updated: Sep. 24, 2015 Version: 1.2.0): Now Compatible With iOS9 for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Users (FREE app)
- Canon PERSTEXT – New Version iOS App: To Design Your Photos with Text in Perspective + 12 New Filters + Enhanced Text Editing Functions: Now Available at No Cost (FREE)
- Canon’s Cloud-based Image Management Service, irista: No Cost for Up to 15GB + New Updates are Now Live (FREE 15GB of cloud storage space with full irista functionality)
- Canon Europe Acquires Lifecake – Baby Photo Timeline: A Photo-sharing App for Families to Create Photo & Video Timelines (Lifecake is available FREE for iPhone, iPad and Android)
- Canon Releases English-version PERSTEXT App for iOS for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch @ No Cost: Photo Editing to Insert Text with a Sense of Perspective to Saved Photos
- You’re Invited to the New Leica Fotopark: A Photo Platform for Passionate Photographers to Discover, Exchange, Organise, Create [Registration on www.leica-fotopark is FREE, as is the use of the platform for data volumes of up to ten gigabytes (GB)]
- You’re Invited: Download Leica Fotografie International App for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android
- Nikon’s New Download Center for Nikon Digital Cameras & Related Products: Offers Software & Manuals in 43 Languages
- Nikon: New NIKKOR Motion Gallery Series Features Short Films as New Possibilities of Video Imaging Through NIKKOR Lenses & Nikon Cameras
- Olympus: New Underwater Photo Gallery Showcases “The Beauty Below”: Fascinating Photographs of Underwater Wonders in Vivid Colours with Exquisite Details
- Sony Alpha Cameras: New “α Universe” Community Website to Engage, Empower and Inspire Photo & Video Enthusiasts
- Sony’s Global Imaging Ambassadors’ #FutureofCities: You’re Invited to Share Photos from Your Changing Cities
- Sony Imaging PRO Support at No Charge for Certain Professional Photographers Using α Camera Equipment in Germany: Effective Apr.1, 2015: Submit Applications Now
- National Gallery of Canada and Imperial War Museums Ask You to Share Online Family Photos of World War 1
- Panasonic’s Medical Delivery Robot “HOSPI” in the “Center for Advanced Medical Robotics” in Thailand
- Put Food in the Budget: Please Urge Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne to Raise Social Assistance Rates Now!
- Please Urge Ontario Political Leaders to Keep Their Promise to End Poverty in Ontario by Taking Decisive Action
- Please Urge Premier Wynne to Increase Ontario Works’ Base Rate by $100 a Month & Not Cut the Special Diet Allowance
- C.A.P.I.C’s Victory: Canadian Photographers Officially Own the Copyright to All of Their Work Effective Nov.7, 2012